Shopping

Next day

I woke up and took a shower. I fastened the robe around me and got out. I opened my wardrobe when there was a knock on the door. "Honey, it's me, mom, can I come in?" I heard mom. "Yes, mom. Come it" I said as I took my clothes out. The opened and mom came in. "Honey you don't have to go to work today," She said making me look at her distracted.

"We have decided that today you and Jungkook will go out shopping for your wedding." She said as I stood startled. "What?! There is still time right?" I asked me. "What are you talking about? The wedding is next week" She said as I was amazed. "What?! Why didn't no one told me?" I declared to her. "Didn't dad told you yesterday? He came to talk to you right?" Mom told.

"No he didn't" I said jerking my head. "Well, now you know. Get ready, Jungkook left half an hour ago." She said and walked out closing the leaving me all outraged in my place. I placed the clothes back in their place and took a crop top and shorts for today. I tied my hair into a messy bun. I took my purse and put my things in it and walked down.

I kept the bag on the couch and went to the kitchen. I pour myself some water as I was thirsty. Just then the bell rang. "Y/n Jungkook is here honey" I heard dad announced. I put the glass on the counter and walked to the living room to see him sitting on the couch. "Let's go" I said as I took my purse. He nodded and we walked out. I was excited about today.

Finally, we will spend our day together as each other's fiance. I walked to the other side of the car and saw someone I didn't want to see at least today. I looked up to Jungkook. He looked at me and then said, "Ohh she'll go with us." He told casually and sat on the driver's seat. I looked at her. She was gazing at me. 'I want to wipe that eyes off her face. This fucking bitch' I thought.

I opened the door and saw it on the back seat. Jungkook smiled at her and started the engine. I took my phone out and started scrolling through my IG when I heard Tzuyu's voice. I looked up to see her leaning on Jungkook's hand as he was smiling at her. My heart clenched at the scene in front of me. I looked in the mirror as Tzuyu was smirking while looking at me.

I looked outside the window to avoid them but it didn't work. After some time we reached our destination. Tzuyu got out as well as me. Jungkook went to park the car. I was about to remove my phone when Tzuyu came to me. "You may think you are lucky to marry Jungkook but keep in mind that he's mine" She informed me. I sneered and looked at her.

"Gurl, He will be my husband so he'll be with me more than with you and that's enough for me to make him fall for me. And even if you frame me like before he'll of course trust me rather than a gold digger." I confessed smirking. She was furious. She lifted her hand to slap me but just then Jungkook came.

"Let's go" We heard him say so she lowered her hand. He smiled at us and we entered in, well it was mostly them and me being the third wheel as always. I sough and took my phone out. They entered a clothes shop. "Gold digger" I muttered and followed them in. They were all lovey Dovey making me envious and irritated. I huffed and focused on my phone. I messaged Jaehyun, my other best friend.

'Can I call you?' I asked him. 'Sure' He said. I dialed his number and placed the phone at my ear. After 3 rings he picked up. "Heyy" He said excitedly. "Hii" I said dully. "What happened to your voice?" He asked me. "I'm here for my wedding shopping but it turned the other way. That bitch is shopping." I said flashing a glare at Tzuyu who's all over Jungkook.

"Aigoo my babyy. Gurl just snatch your man. He's now all yours" He said. "I know. Just wait until I marry then I'll make sure her true face is revealed. Imma beat her ass out" I said rolling my eyes. "Good. Just call me anytime." He confessed making me smile. "Who are you talking to?" I heard so I looked up to see Jungkook looking at me with his left eyebrow raised.

"Ohh it's Jaehyun" I told him. "Why are you calling him when your fiancee is here?" He said making me speechless. "He's something" I heard Jae say. "Well my fiancee is busy with his girlfriend making me the third wheel so I decided to cut some time" I said sarcastically. "She jus-" I cut Jungkook "Save it boi. I'm going to get my dress. Good luck with your suit" I let out and walked away angrily.

"That idiot asshole, dickhead, mot-" "Whoaa calm down babez," Jae asserted cutting me. I sighed. "I'mma hang up. bubye" I said and hung up. I entered the dress shop [or whatever it is called] I started searching for a dress. "How may I help you, ma'am?" I heard back. I turned to see a worker. I smiled and bowed a bit.

"I'm looking for a dress for my wedding" I said. "okay I'll help you select one from your choice if that's okay" She said politely. "Ohh really? Thank you" I said. "Where is your fiancee?" She raised a question as my smile faded. "H-He have some meeting t-to attend so he c-couldn't come" I fabricated. I went to the changing room and wore one of the two dresses.

I turned to look in the mirror and see a beautiful girl. [I don't see myself as ugly] I smiled and walked out. The worker looked at me and smiled. "You are looking beautiful just it's a bit revealing." She explained. I nodded and walked in. I wore the second one and was fascinated by the look. It was perfect. I walked out and she was shocked. "It's perfect" She asserted smiling.

"Thank you. I'll buy this one" I said as she nodded. I got changed into my original clothes. I paid and walked out with the dress in my hand. I was convinced. I was about to enter a food court when I saw Jungkook and his so-called girl walking from the other way, laughing. I may be jealous but it hurts. I walked to them.

"Kookie." I said as they looked at me. "Let's eat something. I'm hungry" I said as he smiled. "Okay let's go" He said we both walked further leaving Tzuyu behind. I turned behind to see at me as she'll kill me. I smirked and turned in front.

____________________________________

Uploading every Sunday

Like comment and vote for this chapter