Him?

I was woke up by him. "Good you're up. Let's go" He then walked out of the car. I was still half asleep but followed him out. We were at a restaurant. I didn't know what to think cause my mind was blank due to sleep. I knew I had stay awake otherwise I'll just pass out making Jaehyun carry me home and he'd found out about Kook and my fight.

"Sit" He said as he had pulled a seat for me. "Thank you Jaehyun" I thanked him. We sat on the empty table. "Just don't drool over the table babyy" He warned as I nodded tiny in sleep. I heard him giggle before asking, "What you wanna eat?" He asked me. "My all time" I told him. "Okay then." He said.

He ordered our food. We ate while having a little chat which I was not listening to properly just saying stupid things. He paid for the food even tho I insisted and then went back to his car. After having my tummy full, I was really really sleepy. I hit the door and even got my head hurt. I got in the car.

"Good night" I heard Jaehyun before dozing off to sleep. I woke up as the brakes were hit harshly. I moved forward due to force. I heard Jaehyung giggle. I glared at him. "You could've done it slowly mother fucker." I told him. "Where's the fun in that?" He replied.

"Now get out. You home." He said shaking his head smiling. My eyes were fully awake so was I. I looked out of the window and saw Jungkook's house. 'shit!' was all I could think. "Get sober idiot. It's your house only. I've not kidnapped you." He joked. I gave him a fake smiled and got out of the car.

I waved at him as he smiled. I then head towards the house. "What are you doing here?" I heard a voice that I miss. A voice that used to make my day all happy and bright but now, I get sad and feel like crying my balls out. Wait, boys have ball right? Whatever. I turned to my left to see Jungkook walking towards me.

I suddenly got nervous. "I asked why are you here?" He asked with dark eyes. We then heard a car driving off. He looked out and saw Jaehyun driving off. "Ohh I guess you didn't told the little best friend of your's that you've been kicked out of this house huh" He smirked evily. I felt like I'm seeing a surprisingly new person.

Someone I don't know. Someone I never want to know. "Well that's none of your business Jeon" I replied him back after gathering all the courage inside me. "Ohh really. But I think it's one f my concern since you're at my house. And you should tell him about your deeds. To which limit you can go to make me yours." He raised one of his eyebrows.

"How you can beat my girlfriend to almost death. How you can still meet up other boys after getting kicked from my house." He explained. "You know nothing about the things happen. You can never judge the story from just one point of view Jungkook. And most of all, you should trust your close ones. The one who have been with you form the start." I said gritting my teeth.

"They are someone you should trust and never lie to" I told him. "Well if you shouldn't lie to your trusted and closed ones then how you can lie to him." He smirked. "Him? Who the hell are you talking about?" I asked confused. He pointed behind my back with his head. I frowned at him before turning around.

My legs started loosing up. I felt my heartbeat increase seeing Jaehyun standing ahead of me from a distant. "How can you lie to him Y/n? Why didn't you tell him about what happened?" I heard Jungkook say with a smirk I can't see. "J-Jaehyun" I managed to say.

He had disappointment in his eyes. My eyes landed on the bag of mine in his hand. 'No no no!!' I thought scared of his reaction now.