Me and Him

After office

I was walking towards the bus stop when a car stopped beside me. I looked at it as its window was rolling down. I saw Jaehyun inside. "Hop in babe" He declared making me smile. I opened the door and entered in. I turned to him and asked, "Where are we going?" He just winked and drove which means surprise. [mark my sarcasm cause I don't like surprises at all.]

After some time, he parked the car. We got out and he locked the car. "At least give me a hint where we heading to?" I said tugging on his shirt. "Okay... Your favorite thing in the world" He announced as I frowned. I didn't say anything just kept following him. Then... we came to my favorite thing in the world, Myeongdong street!!

I smiled and started jumping like a kid seeing all the food stalls. "So, Is your mood litten up?" He asked as I looked at him and nodded my head. He ruffled my hair and we started walking. I was also very hungry just by looking at this tasty food. I was drooling over the food.

We ate Yangnyeom Tongdak, Tornado Potato, bbopkki, Dak Bal, Tteokgalbi meatballs and Ice cream waffles I felt like I would explode if I eat one more food item. I rested my head on Jaehyun's shoulder while he was paying for my cotton candy. "You both look cute couple" The woman let out making me look at Jaehyun who was just inches apart.

My eyes widen as I stood straight. "W-We are not couples" Jaehyun explained to her but she just chuckled. We walked away from there walking to the car back. I looked at him as he looked at me too. We both started laughing remembering the woman's words again. "Couples and we both?" He mumbled while laughing.

"No way dude" I meant to him. After a good laugh, we reached his car. We sat inside and I leaned back resting. "I'm about to explode" I told rubbing my tummy. He looked at me and shook his head. "I told you not to eat those meatballs but no! You never listen to me. Now suffer" He declared making me glare at him. "Jerk" I uttered as he glared back.

"Bitch" He whispered and started the engine. I turned the radio on as our favorite song was on. We looked at each other and started jamming and dancing on it. We enjoyed the ride to my house very much. We sang songs, talked abit and laughed a lot. He stepped on the break as it was my stop. "Come on get out. What are you waiting for?" He let out playfully.

"Yeah yeah, whatever" I told and opened the door. "Thank you for today Jae. I forgot about the pain tonight because of you" I told giving him a happy smile. "Well, honey that's what I am here for" He confided as I chuckled. "Message me when you reach home" I notified and got off. I waved at him before closing the door. He then drove off.

I turned around and walked to the door. I entered and removed my shoes yelling, "I'm home" I entered inside to see Tzuyu smirking. 'What is that bitch smiling for?' I thought while walking to the stairs. "Stop there Y/n" I heard Jungkook. I turn around and saw him quite angry? "Yes, you need something?" I asked him.

"What were you doing in Myeongdong with Jaehyun?" He inquired as I frowned. "How did you knew about that?" I investigated him with a frown. "Tzuyu saw you both together there. Laughing touching each other." He told as I looked at him as if he's out of his mind. "Well, then you know where and with whom I was so why not ask Tzuyu the same... Why were you there Tzuyu?" I asked her.

Her smirked faded and nervousness was showed on her face. 'Cheater' I thought as Jungkook looked at her and then at me. "I don't care about what she was doing... I'm asking you Y/n" He confessed as I looked at him. I sighed in frustration. "He picked me up from my office and then we went to Myeongdong to eat. And then we came back. Happy?" I explained and rolled my eyes.

I was about to turn to go upstairs but stopped. "But why?" He asked. I looked at him in irritation and said "Because my husband who was once my best friend is spending his time on his girlfriend ignoring me" I clarified as I felt anger built in me. He walked closer to me and said, "Because you're not free" He mumbled as I narrowed my eyes.

"Well, when I'm free you're out with her. Even yesterday, when you're parents came" I explained glaring at her. "Well that doesn't mean for you to get into Jaehyun's pants" He said making my eyes widen. Nothing but a loud slap was heard in the living room. "Mind you're tongue Jeon Jungkook. Don't say anything that comes to your mind." I let out gritting my teeth.

I looked at Tzuyu to see her shock. I then turned around and walked to my room. I slammed the door shut and plopped on the bed. I dig my face in the pillow while remembering Jungkook's words.

Jungkook's POV

"Well that doesn't mean for you to get into Jaehyun's pants" I said making both of us shocked. A hard slap was placed on my cheek by her. "Mind you're tongue Jeon Jungkook. Don't say anything that comes to your mind." She let out gritting her teeth. I looked at her shocked. She never gets angry even if she is she goes silent.

But she slapped me, on whom she never even got mad once in life. She looked at Tzuyu and then went to her room. I looked at the door feeling guilt and hurt. I felt disappointed in myself. I said whatever came into my mind. "That bitch... How dare she slap you" I heard Tzuyu say making me angry.

"Ohh you're more of a bitch than her Tzuyu" I confessed making her eyes widen. I then walked to my room leaving Tzuyu there.