Back to Home

I woke up to find myself on the floor. Where I was crying last night. I got up and took a bath. I saw my eyes having dark circles and they were all puffy. I sighed and walked out. I took my bag and other stuff and locked the room. I checked out of the hotel and took a cab. I couldn't take two two bags in bus.

I gave them direction to my parents house. Once I reached there, I got off. The driver helped me take my luggage out. I paid for the ride and head to the door. I was scared. I was nervous. I was relieved. I hesitantly knocked on the door. My heart was pound as if it will come out of the socket.

I took a deep breath as I was hearing footsteps towards the door. The door unlocks and a young boy was seen. At first, I frowned but then I recognised him. "Yeonjunniee" I yelled and hugged him. "Noona?" I heard him said. I broke the hug and held his shoulders.

"Wow my baby has grown so much..." I said acting like crying. He pouted and replied, "I'm a man now noona, so you better stop treating me like a kid from now onwards" I rolled my eyes and told, "You'll always be a baby for noona" I entered in and saw mom and dad on the couch. "Hey wassup" I smiled at them.

They were kinda shocked from my sudden presence. "Y/n? What are you doing here?" Mom asked me. They both got up before walking towards me. "Well, I'll explain everything late, first I'll go to office. I'm already late." I said before walking to my old room. I entered in.

Everything was just like before. Things on their place, bed all tidy and books on it's shelf. I kept my bag besides the bed and walked down with my purse. I saw three of them standing with a worried face. "Look, don't call Jungkook at all. Please I'll explain everything once I'm back from work." I pleaded them before walking out of the house.

After work

I got home and removed my shoes. "She's back" I heard Yeonjun yell. I looked up to see dad and him run up to me. They dragged me in by my arms and made me side on the couch. "Whoa calm down guys" I said looking at them. "Now now, spill the tea daughter" Mom asked me.

I took a deep breath and then I looked at them. They had curiousity on their face. I had no choice but to tell them. I told them. Everything. From first of my marriage. When she came and started living with us. How she spilled the coffee, Kook's parents visit, when she kicked me and hot water burned my wrist, the fight next day with all her plan.

I showed them the video. I told about my and Jae's plan and... about yesterday. When Jaehyun saw us and heard each and every word. How he reacted, everything. They all were in shock. Deep shock. "O-Our daughter was going through so much a-and we didn't even h-had a sense of it at all." My mom cried out.

"Noo mom. Please don't cry. I didn't told you cause I thought everything will turn out good and didn't wanted to stress you." I told them. "But we never visited you, asked if you were fine even tho we called so many times." Dad said. I sighed and looked at them.

"Mom, dad, Look I am hurt but it will all be okay when Jungkook knows the truth and for that I'll need Jaehyun back. So first, I'll apologise to him and then in sometime everything will go back to normal. So don't you worry" I explained to them. Yeonjun suddenly stood up and looked at me.

"But before that he should deserve what he sowed. And I'll surely give it to him." He gritted his teeth. "Jun it's okay baby. Noona will handle everything by her own. Don't you use your now built biceps." I smiled at him. He glared at me as mom and dad giggled. "Noonaaa!!" He whined as I kissed his cheeks.

I made him sit and turned to him. "Why didn't you came to noona's wedding then?" I intrrogated him. He pouted and replied, "I wanted to but my final exams were going on. I told mom to tell you didn't I?" Mom nodded. "Well then make up for that now" I told him. He frowned. "Now? How?" He asked.

I smirked and looked in front of me.