Marathon Night

I was done with my work and on my way home. I got off the bus and started walking home. I was passing through an alley when I heard a familiar voice. I stopped and looked at it to see Tzuyu with another boy. I saw them kissing each other. I was disappointed but not surprised. I took my phone out and recorded them.

The guy was giving her hickeys making me disgusted. I couldn't take anymore so I placed my phone and continued walking home. I opened the door to see Kook coming out of his room. "Hey, kookiee... How was your day?" I inquired him while removing my shoes. He sighed and mumbled, "Terrible." I frowned as I walked to the couch.

He sat down on the couch tired. "What happened?" I interrogated him keeping my purse on the couch and walking to the kitchen. "First, I was late then one of my co-workers blamed me for the presentation to be wrong which got us loose two companies. I was almost fired because of that." He explained as I drank water. I then walked to the couch and stood behind him.

I started massaging him. He looked up at me. I smiled as he chuckled. "You know ways to make my stress go right..." He told smiling. "Idiot that's why I'm your best friend" I declared with a smile on my face while pain in my heart. "Ahhh I don't know what I'll do without you" He uttered as I was happy. We talked and laughed making spending some time alone.

It was nice. Just both of us alone in the house. I was happy, truly. I then started making dinner. "Kookiee!" I called him. He came into the kitchen and stood beside me. "What?" He let out sitting on the counter. "What about your girlfriend?" I asked looking at him. "Ohh she said she will be at her friend's house for tonight." He announced.

"She'll come tomorrow noon." He said making me smile. "Why are you smiling?" He asked me. "As we are alone... What about having a movie marathon all night? Like before?" I pleaded with him smiling. His eyes lit up and as he nods. "Awesome. Then we'll have dinner and sit down for the marathon" He announced and got up. I made dinner and served.

We both ate it fast and then made popcorn and took the chocolate and ice cream from the fridge. We both sat down on the couch on turned on the tv. "Our favorite..." I said and looked at him. "Extraordinary you!" We both let out in unison. We were watching the drama. We were enjoying but my back was hurting a bit so I laid down with my head on Jungkook's lap.

He looked at me. "Why are you looking at me as if we have never done this?" I mumbled. "No not that. I just remembered our old fun days. We were so happy..." He said looking at me. "We are happy now also kook. Come on don't ruin the fun" I announced as he chuckled. 

A/u POV

They both were staring at each other. 'Why is my heart beating so fast?' Jungkook thought as he felt his heartbeat raising. He broke the eye contact. She bites her lips and turned to the TV. They stayed up till 4 until they slept while watching the drama. Y/n head on his lap and Jungkook's hands around her. Y/n, woke up and shifted a bit.

She opened her eyes to see a cute bunny above her. 'Cute' She thought while looking at him with a smile. 'How can you not notice my love and Tzuyu's intention for you kook... Even if you can't love me back, that's okay but I'll do everything to keep that gold digger away from you. I'm just...worried for you bunny.' She thought as she admired his every feature now for a million times.

Her eyes widen when Jungkook started waking up. She quickly closed her eyes pretending like she is sleeping. Jungkook opened his eyes and yawned. He looked around and then his eyes landed on Y/n. He looked at her small figure laying on the couch. A smile formed on his face. He started brushing her hair.

"How can I get so lucky to have you as my best friend? How perfect wearer together right? I just hope we remain like this forever. No fights, no distance, nothing..." He whispered not wanting her to hear it but little did he know she heard it and that broke her heart. He carefully lifted her head and got up. He slowly walked up to his room as Y/n opened her eyes which were shining brightly due to tears.

She sat up staring at the door of Jungkook's room. "Maybe... It will continue like this? Good. If you're happy, then that's the thing that matters" She mumbled with a sad smile and tears rolling down her cheeks. She frown when the doorbell rang. She looked at the time and saw it was 10 in the morning.

"It must be Tzuyu... Aish till how late we were up?" She mumbled while walking to the door. She opened the door and was about to say something but stopped midway. 

____________________________________

Uploading on every Sunday

Like comment and vote for this chapter