I'm Sorry

Y/n's POV

I returned home all tired and exhausted. I removed my shoes and walked inside. It was dark inside... Is Tzuyu not home? but then the door was opened... I frowned while searching for the switch. I turned on the lights to reveal a beautifully decorated living room. My eyes widen as I looked around.

The room was decorated with lights and on small items were fairy lights

The room was decorated with lights and on small items were fairy lights. The floor was flooded with pink rose petals. There were balloons of rose gold, white and purple-ish color stuck to the ceiling with golden strings attached to them. The same was also lying on the floor everywhere.

Rose gold helium balloons were floating in the air about my height. The curtains had alphabetical balloons written I'm Sorry [It's happy birthday but just think it's I'm sorry]... I was so shocked and impressed by the decoration. but maybe it isn't for me...

The smile on my face was fading when the music started playing and not any other music but 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber. I around to see Jungkook walking out from the kitchen with two plates in his hand. He smiled at me making me confuse. He walked towards me. One of the plates contained my favorite spicy tokkbokki and others have me all time favorite red velvet cake.

My eyes lit up and my mouth started getting watery just by seeing them. Jungkook stopped in front of me and kept the plates on the table. "You're late Bunny" He whispered making me want to smile but I didn't cause I was still mad at him for what he said last night. "I see you're, seriously, genuinely mad at me cause every time I call you bunny you smile.." He told smiling

"but this time you didn't..." He explained sadly making me want to hug him cause he looked like a sad puppy. "Well, but that's what all this is for..." He started looking around. 'He did this for...me?' I thought shock. "Yeah for you... I know I said something really stupid last night which hurt you till the down. I am the one who should hear it cause I am married to you" he started with a sad smile.

"and also have an affair the girl is even living here. but I blamed you for something I need to be." He clarified nervously making me want to laugh at his reaction. "I thought about it in the morning when Tzuyu kissed me while taking her bag from the backseat... Well, I kissed you yesterday and I told you to forget something you never did." He looked down.

"I felt guilty and disappointed in myself and that's why I canceled my meeting of today's and did this all for you..." He murmured smiling while looking at me. I felt really bad that he had to miss his meeting but also happy that he did this all for me. "So... will you forgive me for what I did?" He asked making me look at him.

"You did hurt me a lot by your words but that doesn't I will..." I said with a sad tone. He looked down knowing what I will say next but... "forgive you!" I announced excitedly. He shot his head up to me shocked. "Y-You forgave me?" He asks as I nodded. He smiled and hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy that you forgave me." He said making me break the hug.

"Well, I did not forgive you cause I still need three most wishes" I clarified with a smirk. "Your genie is here my master" he said bowing to me. I laughed at his actions. We both started laughing when the door opened. "I'm ho-" We turned to the voice which turned out to be Tzuyu's. She looked around the room.

"Babe, what is all this?" She asked walking towards us. Jungkook looked at me before looking at her. "Ummm you know that I said something to Y/n last night which hurt her so I decided to apologise to her in... this way" Jungkook explained while rubbing the back of his neck. Tzuyu looked at Jungkook shocked.

"Well you - never mind" She said in dissatisfaction. "okayy Y/n go get fresh I'll make the tables, You too babes" Jungkook told and walked into the kitchen. I looked at Tzuyu smirking. "Well Your boyfriend oops sorry my husband did this for just apologizing to me then think what he'll do when he'll confess to me" I declared to her as she looked like she was about to burst.

I walked to her and leaned closer. "Bitch in front of your eyes, I'll make Jungkook mine forever" I told her as she looked away. "Just wait for that day cause it's close honey" I said and smiled at her before walking to my room.