Flinching

"Then what is it?!" He asked me. He raised his hand up. I quickly protect myself with my hands letting the coffee cups fall from my hand before moving back as a gasp left my mouth. I shut my eyes tightly. I waiting but nothing happened. I hesitantly but slowly removed my hand out from my face and looked at him.

He was shocked. He looked at me with his eyes widen. "Y-You didn't thought I w-was gonna hit you, d-did you?" He asked shocked yet nervous. I couldn't manage to say anything. I just fell on my knees sobbing and crying. "You thought I was gonna hit you like that Jeon Jungkook? You think I'm like him?!" He asked me softly.

"Yes!! I thought!! Cause you are like him. You believed someone else then your own person Jae." I finally said. "You listened to what he said but not me? You didn't talked to me for a week by just believing him! You never even thought if there would be my side too!! I know I didn't tell you about the fight and me getting kicked out. It's my fault and I don't have explaination for that but should've at least listened to me once!" I yelled while crying hard.

"I was scared of what you'll do to him. I didn't wanted to give you stress cause once Jungkook know's about Tzuyu, everything will be okay. And that day was not far so I didn't told you. I was wrong. I know that. I am ready to get beaten by you, yelled at but just don't ignore me. Please. It hurts when you ignore me like this. It hurts to see you acting like this." I let out loudly.

"It hurts me Jaehyun-ah, IT FUCKING HURTS ME" I screamed. I was sobbing badly, crying on the floor helplessly. In pain and regret. Filled with guilt and hurt. I was suddenly pulled in a hug. I felt his warmth. His warmth spreading all over my body making me relax.

I felt his presence which I was longing for so long. I hugged him back. I felt my shoulder wet. He was crying too. "I-I'm sorry Y/n. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this. Even if your at fault you had a point to do it." He yelped. We both were crying in each others arms. I felt as if a burden was lifted from my shoulder.

I was now able to breath freely. We calmed down after sometime of crying. We broke the hug. I looked at him and smiled. "I'm sorry Jae" I said to him. "I'm sorry too my baby" He replied. "So up for pizza?" He asked making me chuckle. I nodded smiling. I hugged him again. A warm and with love.

A one which can comfort each and every pain. We then ordered pizza while making it up to each other. I then told him what actually happened that day and showed him the video. He was now furious but I told not to do anything cause it could ruin our plan.

Next Day

I was now kinda relieved. Jaehyun forgave me, finally. I can finally focus on other things. I was at office when I got mom's call. "Hello." I accepted it. "Y/n, me and your dad are going to your uncle. He's sick so you and Yeonjun will be home alone for tonight. Don't fight and get the house mess. I'm not cleaning like always." She said and hung up.

I blinked a few times and frown. "She hung up like that?" I mumbled and pouted. I continue doing my work. We have a new project to do. If it goes successful then we'll be in a big profit. So I have to focus on work from on...

After work, I went home. I was kinda tired. I opened the door and entered inside. I went to the living room. My eyes largen up seeing the sight. Empty packets of chips and cans were all around the house. On the couch there were 5 monkeys lying while watching TV. I took a deep breath.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ALL THIS?!" I yelled at them. They all flinch and turned to me.