NO NO NO!

"They are someone you should trust and never lie to" I told him. "Well if you shouldn't lie to your trusted and closed ones then how you can lie to him." He smirked. "Him? Who the hell are you talking about?" I asked confused. He pointed behind my back with his head. I frowned at him before turning around.

My legs started loosing up. I felt my heartbeat increase seeing Jaehyun standing ahead of me from a distant. "How can you lie to him Y/n? Why didn't you tell him about what happened?" I heard Jungkook say with a smirk I can't see. "J-Jaehyun" I managed to say.

He had disappointment in his eyes. My eyes landed on the bag of mine in his hand. 'No no no!!' I thought. "How could you?" He said with a disappointed smile. "L-Listen to me Jaehyun p please" I said taking steps towards him. I got closer to him. There was about a hand's distance.

He threw the bag at me and turned around walking to his car. I looked at the bag before throwing it on the ground and following him. "Jae!! Just listen to me once" I yelled from behind. I felt my legs go weak. I was having trouble to follow him. "Jaehyun please stop!!!" I yelled.

I saw him open the door and sat in. I ran up as fast as I could. I knocked on the window. He just looked at me. "Jaehyun listen to me please!! Just this once Jae" I begged him. He shook his head before driving off. "JAEHYUN! JEONG JAEHYUN!!!!" I yelled on top of my lungs but it was of no use.

He was far away to even hear me. I was sobbing and breathing heavily. I felt like.. I can't even explain how I feel right now. "Your bag Y/n" I heard Jungkook from behind. My anger raised up to my head. I turned around to him with heat in my eyes. I felt my eyes hurt. "You didn't do good Jeon Jungkook" I gritted my teeth in anger.

"My pleasure babygurl" He said smirking. He tapped my cheeks and turned around before going towards his house. I looked around and saw it was pitch black. The silence. No dogs barking, no cars or even birds. I sighed and walked to the bus stop. I took the bus and went to the hotel.

I opened the door and entered in. I let the bag fall from my hand with a thud. I walked to the bed and sat on bed lifelessly. I had my hands on both the sides. My mind was still lingered on his words and his face expression. He looked so disappointed in me. He never once yelled at me.

But now I think he should have, cause his silence now is hurting more than his words would ever. I let the tears flow which I was holding since Jungkook handed me my bag. Bag? Where is that bag?! My eyes roamed around the room before falling on the bag which was near the door.

I took a deep breath before getting up. I walked to it and kneeled down. "It's all because of this piece of shit!" I mumbled. I turned it upside down letting my stuff fall down. I held the bag in my hands looked at it with resentment. I felt to just tear this bag into pieces and throw in the garbage but deep down I knew, the fault was mine.

I should've told Jaehyun about this. I threw the bag across the floor before leaning on the wall. I clutch my heart as I felt deadly pain. Tear were flowing out of my non stop. My breath became uneven and my eyes started to hurt. I couldn't even explain my feelings.

All I could say was it hurted, it hurted so fucking much to make you're best friend disappointed or hurt. I never knew when I passed out.