Park

"The new amusement park is opening next week" He exclaimed with his hands on the table. "So? You wanna go there?" I questioned with a 'you good' face. "This bitch really knows how to get on my nerves" He mumbled in frustration. 

"Whatever. Listen now, we have to get the three of them, Tzuyu Jungkook and Haechan, there. I'll go with Haechan. How about the other two?" He explained. "Umm... you have Haechan's number right?" I raised question. "Of course." He said with 'duh' face. 

"Give it to me. I'll text him and you text Tzuyu" I smiled at my sentence. "Damn you have brain in that dumb head of your's" He muttered. I shot a death glare at him saying, "You wanna die?" I scoffed. He pulled out his tongue and started laughing. I bend in front and held his hair. 

"Ah Ah Ah!! Let go off my hair Y/n" He yelped in pain. "aww poor child" I pleaded and pushed his head away. "Asshole" I mumbled still glaring at him. "Bitch you crazy? You want me to go blad?" He said with his eye big as doe. "As if you'll let me be alive after that..." I uttered. 

Now if you're done with you talk let's go home!" I raised my voice. We got up and exit the cafe. "Should I drop you home?" He asked me. I shook my head. "Are you free now?" I questioned. "Umm yeah. Why?" He said unsure of what I'll say. "Good then let's go to park. I don't have office now and you're free too." I explained with a smile. 

He threw his hands in the air. We went off to his car. We sat in and he started the engine. We then  drove off to the mall. I turned the radio on and rolled the window down. I closed my eyes as the mild hit my face. "You okay?" I heard Jaehyun. I turned to him. "What do you mean?" I asked him. 

"You give sad aura... you okay?" He exclaimed. "I'm okay. Don't worry" I smiled as he just nodded. We talked about some random thing until reached the park. I got off the car as he went to park the car. I didn't wore my watch today so I took my phone out to check time. 

Just then someone bumped into me as my phone slipped out of my hands and fell. I bend down to pick it when the other person grabbed my hand which came in between. The hands gave a warm feeling. The one I am very used to. I looked up to see Jungkook. 

I felt my heart beat increase. My hands were getting sweating. He removed his hand and stood up. I took the phone and stood up as well. "Sorr-" Jungkook was cut off by Jaehyun. "Babe Let's go" He exclaimed and held my hand. I looked at my hands and then at Jungkook. 

"Heyy Jeon" Jae greeted but Kook's eyes were on our hands. I built up my courage and let go off Jaehyun's hands and then intertwined it. "Let's go Jae" I said and pulled Jaehyun inside with me. "What is going on?" He asked firmly. I didn't answer but kept going. 

He yanked my hand harshly and raised his voice, "I asked you what's going on Y/n" I looked at him and then down. "Its nothing. We just fought quite a lot last." I bite my lips. "That's the reason you looked sad. You don't have to lie to me you know that right?" He exclaimed as I nodded. 

"Then why didn't you tell me that you fought?" He questioned. "Well we fight from time to time. It's same. We'll be okay in a day or two so I didn't thought of telling you." I explained to him. I looked at him. He didn't seemed convinced. "Okay then if you say so" He shrugged and we went to a bench and sat down. 

I leaned back and closed my eyes. "It's so refreshing!" I mumbled. "I know right" He replied. I smiled. "Y/n..." I heard Jae. I turned my head to him and opened my eyes. "Yes?" I asked. "Nothing" He shook his head. I shrugged and looked at the park.