Jungkook Ending

"Thank you for not killing me and saving me" I said to them and turned around to leave. I walked towards my house when I got flashbacks of Jungkook... The day we first met, how we got comfortable with each other in seconds. His lame jokes, his possesive nature, his bunny smile and he himself. 

Seeing him after week felt like I was home... Maybe I love him and not Jaehyun... Suddenly I remembered the days when I cried for his love and not for Jaehyun's. "I love only Jungkook... I just got confused for a second" I said to myself. I turned back to see him gone.. I bite my lips in frustration. 

"Ughhh I love him and was just confused by Jae's sudden confession" I ruffled my hair. "That's my job to do" I heard a familiar voice. I quickly turned back to see Jungkook leaning on his car at a distance. I stared at him for a second. He opened his arms which made me smile. I just ran into his arms and hugged him tightly. 

"I'm sorry for making you suffer pups" he apologized. I broke the hug and looked at him. I shook my head saying, "Noo.. It's good you realize that you love me cause if not, I would still have been suffering" He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I loved you since the day I met you baby" He said making shocked for a second. but it turned into a smile. I hugged him once again. "Let's start our married life again and this time... with love" He said making me blush. I looked at him smiling. "Let's go on a date" He offered. 

I nodded and sat in the car. We then start re-bonding with each other. Going on dates, cuddling, showing love and affection to each other while still being best friends who understands each other. Me and Jaehyun were also on mutual stage. He said he will move on.