The big fight

"Who do you think you are huh? I married you thinking you are my best friend and will help me with dealing my dad but no! You are the one trying to hurt her! Yesterday you blamed her for cheating and now I see you beating her?" He yelled at me making me hurt... 

"Do you love me that much to even hurt my love? To go this level? I never expected this from you Y/n. You are no one to hurt her.. and now also forget that we were ever best friends." He said making my eyes widen. "K-Kook what are you saying? P-Please d-don't say like t-th-" He cut me off. 

"Don't you dare say my name from your bloody mouth and get the hell out of this house." He said pointing at the door. I looked at him with tears falling from my eyes. "Your fake tears won't affect me bitch. Get out I said." He said angrily. I looked at him then at Tzuyu and saw her smirking. 

I turned around and went to my room and packed my stuffs. I took my clothes, makeup, the photo albums of us both, the other stuff and walked down with the two bags. I saw them sitting on the couch. He was helping her with her wounds. I was about to exit when I remembered my phone.

I went to the TV and took my phone. It had been recording for 45 minutes. I kept it in my pockets and looked at him. He didn't had any expression. I sighed and then walked to the door. "Before going I wanna tell you one thing, You'll regret doing this Jeon Jungkook" I said and slammed the door shut.

Jungkook's POV

I felt like doing something wrong. Something inside me was telling me to not do this and stop her but my mind was telling something else. "Before going I wanna tell you one thing, You'll regret doing this Jeon Jungkook." She said before slamming the door shut. 

I felt a pang in my heart. I felt hurt for slapping her, saying those hurtful words to her, kicking her out of the house... I looked at Tzuyu and saw her smirking but it soon disappeared when she saw me looking at her. I frown and went to my room. I locked it and plopped on the bed. 

I felt as if I'm going something guilty... Why am I feeling like this? Maybe because she's my best friend. Yeah that's the reason and she even deserves this... piece of trash. I fell asleep with a guilty feeling in me.

Y/n POV

I didn't knew where to go cause if I go home, then I have to tell mom and dad what happened which will give them stress. If I go to Jaehyun's house, he will be set on fire and will do something stupid. Even Hwasa is out of town... leaving me no choice but to go to a hotel. 

I took the bus and went to a hotel near to me. I was feeling like crying so damn much but I controlled cause I came from work and had my makeup on. It would smug making me look like a ghost. I reached my destination. I checked in the hotel for two days. 

I will think of somewhere else in these two days or will have to go to mom and dad. I opened the door and switched on the lights. The room was really bright. Light purple pastel color on the wall which had a bed for sticked to it. Other three walls were off white color. 

The ceiling was in pink color making the room look filled with contrast colors. I kept my bag besides the night stand which also had a lamp on it and some switches for chargers and other things. I was already in my night clothes so I didn't had to change. 

I just washed the makeup off and sat on the bed with my phone. I opened the photo gallery and played the video recording I did. It was didn't looked too clearly but voices where heard properly so it's okay. Just then Jaehyun called me. I picked the phone up and placed it to my ears. 

"Hello" I said. "Heyy what are you doing?" He asked me. "Just chilling. What about you?" I said. "Leave about me. I did my job and recorded them. Should I send the clip to you?" He said as my eyes lit up. "Already?" I asked him. He chuckled and said, "Yup. Already. Should I send to you right now?" He asked smiling which I problly know is there. 

"Okay. send it to me" I said and hung up.