Fight

I was about to walk off but stopped. "Ohh one more thing..." I said. I looked at Tzuyu. She was garing at me. I just slapped across her face hardly making her fall on the ground. "Do not mess with me cause, I may look weak but I can fucking destroy you whore" I gritted my teeth. 

I looked at the three to see them quite shocked. I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the exit. I was walking when I was suddenly pulled back into a hug. I was quite shocked but then noticed it is Jaehyun. I slowly hugged back. "I have something to tell you" Jaehyun whispered. 

I was about to ask what is was when we were harshly pulled back. I frowned my brows and looked at the person. "Jungkook" I mumbled. He looked at me and then at Jaehyun. "How dare you hug her?!" Jungkook raised his voice at Jaehyun. "And who are you to her?" Jaehyun asked back. 

"I'm her husband." He replied making me look at him in anger. "Well Mr. Jungkook you are no where to say that..." I said. Jungkook looked at me in disbelief. "You lost the right to say that long back" I continued. "I legally have the right Mrs. Jeon" Jungkook told. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Ohh please. She don't want you now..." Jaehyun informed. "And why is that so?" Jungkook asked. "Because she loves me" Jaehyun announced making both of us shocked. "Ohh just say you love her" Jungkook added the sarcasm. "Fine if that's what you want.. I love her." Jaehyun accepted. "I knew it..." Jungkook glared at him. 

"You loved her since very long. Way more years than I love her right?" Jungkook walked closer to him. I was shocked and also angry. "Yes. and you were a coward to confess it to her" Jaehyun smirked. Jungkook punched him making Jae fall down. I gasped. 

"I can say the same bastard" Jungkook gritted his teeth. Jaehyun got up and rolled his eyes before attacking Jungkook. They both were fighting. Throwing punched and kicks at each other. "She is mine so stay away" Jungkook announced. "No you.stay.away from her cause she is mine from very beginning." Jaehyun interrupted. They started the fight again. 

Crowd was gathered around. I was crying and sobbing. I walked towards them and yelled, "STOP IT!! JUST FUCKING STOP THIS" They both looked at me who was crying. "Who the hell are you two to decide who's I am?! I am not a competition that you'll win over! I'm a human.." They looked down. 

"I have my choice and feelings which you can't control! You are fighting for me but did you asked who I want?! No!! I'm not a fucking toy for god's sake!" I managed to say while sobbing. "I'm just so done! with both of you" I muttered and turned around. I walked to the main road and took a cab for home. 

I was crying the whole ride. The driver also looked worried. I paid and exit the cab. I rang the bell. The door opened revealing Yeonjun. I just hugged him tightly and started sobbing again. "Noona What happened? Why are you crying?!" Yeonjun asked me while hugging back. 

"Okay.. let's go in first" Yeonjun said. I broke the hug and walked in slowly. I heard the door close. I sat down on the couch. Yeonjun came and sat besides me. "Now tell me what happened?" He asked. I didn't wanted to tell anyone but I just felt the need to... 

so I let it all out. He was shocked at Jaehyun's sudden confession and also angry at both of them. "I then just left from there" I finished my story. "Those bastards just made you cry" He said angrily. I just looked down... "Yeonjun-ah..." I whispered. "Yes noona?" He replied. 

"Who do I love?" I said and looked at him. He sighed and held my hand in his. "You yourself have to answer that question... Take some time to think and feel. Your heart will give the answer" He smiled at me. I nodded. 

The next week I was at home... I didn't went to work. No matter how much I think I couldn't find any answer. My phone has been blowing up by messages and calls from both. So I just turned my phone off. I decided to go for a walk cause I haven't been under sun since week. 

I need sun light too. I wore black jeans and a white hoodie with love emojis on it. I took my phone and some money just in case. It was 8-9 in the morning. I was still lost in thoughts. I was walking toward the cafe near us. I didn't want to go to the cafe. 

I regularly go cause in any case I can face Jaehyun. I cross the road and entered the cafe. I took a strong coffee and exit. I was drinking it while lost in my thoughts. I was suddenly pulled back with a force making my coffee spill down. I gasp and clutched the person's shirt. 

I heard a car pull urgent break. I looked at the car to see Jungkook coming out. I felt pain by seeing him. He walked towards me. I turned to the person who saved me "Thank yo-" I stopped mid way seeing it was no one but Jaehyun. "Are you okay?" I heard both of them say together. 

I looked at them. I had a mixed feeling of relief and irritation. "Thank you for not killing me and saving me" I said to them and turned around to leave.