Lets do this

"He's Haechan!" Jaehyun told making me frown. "Haechan who?" I asked him confused. "Haechan is one of my close friends..." He confessed looking at me. My eyes widen. "D-Does he knows this?" I asked him pointing at the video. "I don't know but the thing I know for sure is he is home with his girlfriend." He instructed as my mouth was open.

"Let's catch them" Jaehyun announced and was about to get up when I stopped him. "Not now.. later. first, listen to my plan." I mumbled making him sit. "So today when we were having breakfast, Jungkook told me he went to me she went to her friend's house." I started.

"Which she went to Haechan's house. Now we both know that she's cheating on our people. One you friend and other, my husband" I clarified as anger built in me. "Now, the plan is... we were gonna frame her as if she is cheating but now that she is, we'll record proofs of this. Both of us and show to them I mean it both of them." I explained and he smirked.

"And we have to get three of them together so she will be trapped." He told as I smiled. "Well then, let's do it!" I confided and raised my fist. We fist-bumped and started laughing. "Your order." The waiter came with our order. "Thank you" I thanked him and looked at our order.

'Love forever' was written on the cups. Love on mine and forever on his. I looked at him to find him already looking at me. "love/forever" We both said at the same time. We looked at each other and started laughing again. Well, we are friends which laugh when someone calls us couples. We drank and discussed the plan.

After getting our work and talk we walked out. "Should I drop you home?" Jaehyun asked. "No I'll go alone and I told Jungkook I'm meeting my girlfriend so you should not be seen" I told as he nodded. "Okay go safe and text me when you reach" He said. We hugged each other and bid goodbye.