My Time

Next day

I woke up and stretched. I got up and did my bed and took my clothes, walking into the bathroom. I took a shower and wore my office clothes. I tied my hair into a ponytail and walked to Jungkook's room. I opened the door and entered in. I saw him sleeping on his stomach. He looked do cute while sleeping. How can anyone not fall for him?

I shake him telling, "Kookie-ah wake up. or you'll be late for work... Yah!" He turned to the other side and mumbled, "5 more minutes" "Yah bunny get up or I'mma kick your ass. Wake up sleepyhead" I announced sitting on his back. "Yah I'm up ok now get off of me you're heavy." He said groaning. "What did you say? I'm heavy?" I asserted and took the pillow.

I started hitting him while grinning. "Yah yah yah! It hurts" He yelped as I laughed. "It's just a pillow idiot. How can it hurt" I explained hitting him more. "Aish this girl." He muttered and got up. My eyes widen as I got up and ran out. "Yah come here you lil brat! I'll kill you once your caught" He shouted chasing me. I walked down and went to the living room.

"Take a shower you stink dirty" I said still running. "Yah you are so dead today" He said and back hugged me. "Gotcha" He whispered smirking. We both fell on the floor as I was trying to catch my breath. "You are in trouble" He declared and started tickling me. I was already out of breath and now he's tickling me.

"O-okay I'm s-sorry. S-Stopp" I confessed as my stomach started hurting. He laid beside me while smiling. We were catching our breaths. I looked at him. He looked handsome from the side too. "Get up idiot. You have work." I told and sat up. He got up and said, "Yeah yeah whatever" He then went to his room as I was still smiling like an idiot.

I went to the kitchen and started making our breakfast. I made his favorite today. I served it just when he came out in his suit and bag. "Wow" He confessed looking at the food. I smiled and sat down in front of him. He took a bite and looked at me. "How's it?" I inquired him. "It's good just there's less salt." He explained smiling. "Ohh really" I said pouting.

"But I loved it so don't worry" he told smiling. I looked at him and smiled. We were eating while talking about our house management and dividing chores. We were done eating so I put the plates in the sink. "I'll get going now byee" He said waving. "Yah wait... Can you drop me at the bus stop?" I pleaded him.

He nodded while meaning, "Okay. Get your stuff I'll be out in the car." I smiled and ran up. I took my purse and check once if everything is there. I took my phone and walked down. I locked the door and walked to the car. I sat in and closed the door. "Let's go" I declared.

"Jungkook-ah, after work I'll be going to my parent's house to bring my other stuff so I'll leave this key with you" I told and kept the key in his bag. "Okayy. If you need help then call me." He confessed as I nodded. I got off at the bus stop. "Byee drive safe" I said waving. "Take care idiot" He talked and drove off. I felt happy.

We were acting as if we were real husband wife which love each other but he was only doing it cause I'm his best friend. I stood there but just in time the bus came. I got in and walked to the back and sat down.  I was staring out of the window. "Excuse me?" I heard someone. I turned to my left to see a handsome guy looking at me.

"If you don't mind can I sit there?" He begged. I just nodded. He smiled and sat beside me. After some time I reached my destination.

Skip Time

I knocked on the door and waited. The door opened revealing dad. "Oh Princess, how come you're here now?" Dad inquired. I entered and sat on the couch. "I wanted to take my belongings..." I announced and removed my bag. "Ohh... How is your married life going?" Dad questioned. "Dad, It happened just a day ago and you're all excited like it's been months" I let out and got up.

"You are my lovely daughter idiot of course I'll ask you" Dad explained following me. "Where's mom?" I asked. "She's going to visit your aunt in Gangnam" He asserted as I looked at him surprised. "What?! and she didn't bothered to take me? She knows it's my favorite aunt!!" I said mostly yelled at dad. "Why are you mad at me?" He mumbled innocently.

"Aish! Ahh eommaaaaaa!!!" I yelled. I shut the door of my room and took my suitcase. I packed my remaining stuff. I took it and walked down. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took chocolates and ice cream and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch beside dad and took the remote changing the channel. "Yah I'm watching!" Dad said.

"I don't care" I said filling my mouth with ice cream. "Y-Yahhh that's mine too!!" Dad proclaimed pointing at ice cream and chocolates. "Really? Sorry but I'mma eat it my cute dad" I told smiling. He looked at me in disbelief. I shrugged and focused on the tv. After some time mom came. We talked for some time and then I got up.

"I'll get going... Jungkook must be waiting for me" I told and walked to my bag. "Call us when you reach okay honey" Mom explained. "Yes, mom." I said and hugged them. I walked out exiting the house. I turned to see my parents at the door. "Go inside. It's cold outside mom dad." I said as they smiled. "We love you honeyy" Mom announced as I felt sad abit.

"Bubyee," I said waving... I turned and started walking to the bus stop. I was tearing up. It felt as if we will never meet each other 

____________________________________

Uploading on every Sunday

Like comment and vote this chapter