NEW SEASON IN VIKINGS!

Warning:
This chapter is basically a boring monologue about this TV show called Vikings and nothing more

...

Well finally there's a new Viking season and it was uploaded in my Netflix as well which is really fortunate because I m still waiting for the 4th season of The Last Kingdom to be uploaded!
I shouldn't be warching this series since it's 16+ but nevermind.
I finished the series yesterday and the last season is awsome. Well if you ignore the scenes of endless slaughtering and pagan worshipping, but it's Vikings we are talking about. Fortunately, there aren't many ehm...innapropriate scenes

Anyway here's the trailer

I have to say the first episode is EPIC. Like there aren't big enough letters to describe how epic it was.

There are basically three different stories:
- What happens to Kattegat
- Vikings VS Saxons
- Vikings traveling to the West

I didn't care at all about Kattegat and the Saxons, but I wouldn't mind 20 more episodes about Ubba, Torvi and the rest of them travelling to America!

Like in all season 6 I was waiting for that. I wanted them to meet with the Indians!

SPOILER ALERT:

I especially loved that moment in which  our explorers finally arrive to the Indians camp and the episode  finished with the Indians appearing with their weapons behind the trees.
I love ancient civilizations and crossovers, so it was really nice that two of my favourites met each other!!!

Also in the last episode, that moment when the "crazy man" appeared.
My parents were like "He will be someone they know. He will be Floki."
And I told them "Impossible. Floki died".

And of course I was wrong

Yeah anyway I wish a beautiful day to whoever bothered to read my monologue