Tags, more tags!

(Just saying this time the title isn't a Mötley Crüe reference but a Marko Hietala one. And to be more specific a reference of a song of his solo album:

Stones -Marko Hietala)

Hello!
I didn't die
I m just not much on Wattpad due to homework since my "dear" teachers apparently aren't aware of the fact that we are human beings and not robots. Sorry for missing so much!!!

Sooo how are you all doing?? Please tell me your news!

I came here today for a tag but before that...meet my new friends!

meet my new friends!

That's Billie

And that's Anian-

And that's Anian-

Yes I know I m crazy

And I have another random thing before the tag...

This fanart of anime Duff McKagan and Izzy Stradlin is beautiful, right?

But

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that they look EXACTLY LIKE A VERSION OF SOLANGELO WITH LONG HAIR???

Also I found this picture in flufflyduff 's book. She is a great person and her book both really fun with great drawings in it too so go check her out!

Now I shall move on to the tag.
I was tagged by old_fashioned_girll, appetite_for_lies and Duffsvodka39
How did all of you people even learned about my existence? Thank you!!!

1) The rules of this challenge must be written
So I think that when it says "rules" it means the tag itself, but some of the people who did it put their own rule and since this is more fun I will do it too.
Please, listen to the power metal while reading the tag or after reading it :)))
The song I put in the end is preferable but as long as it is power metal it's acceptable 😅

2) You have to write 11 things about yourself
Okay I will start with something none of you knows

1) I love duck comics

2) I 'm writing a physics test tomorrow

3) I m currently obsessed with old classic power metal bands as well as some newer ones. And I want to talk about all of them but I m putting only one song per chapter so I have to be patient.

4) I m currently reading The Neverending Story

5) I have an idea for a fanfic but I don't know if I will ever actually write it (actually 2 ideas if you count the authors-who-have-a-secret-organisation one too)

6) I will soon buy some band tshirts. I have already decided the pictures for the Guns N' Roses and Helloween ones but I m undecisive about the Nightwish one because I love many of the pictures I found on the Internet. Also I m a bit undecisive whether to take a Mötley Crüe t-shirt or an Angra one.

7) I m watching a series on Netflix called "Sherlock" with my mom but I also watch an anime series, "Violet Evergarden" on my own

8) I think I m becoming even more introvert-ish than I normally am and I don't know why

9) I watched an hour-long interview of Carl Barks a while ago

10) I love this portrait of Carl Barks:

It was drawn by Georgio Cavazzano, btw.

11) I have a ton of homework I don't want to do 😭

3) You cannot refuse once they have been appointed
Pffft yeah right
It goes without saying that you do the tag only if you want to.

4) Give this challenge a creative name
"Carl Barks Is The Greatest Duck Master Of All Time"

5) Appoint 15 people
Most of the people I usually tag have already done it but okay
emosewaa

Binswing

Mythical_Nerdy_

buckethead-is-cute

ireadtoomuch9

CrackheadGiraffe

6) You can't answer in the comments. You have to make a chapter.
I think this means that you can't do the tag in the comments but you have to do it in a chapter in one of your books. But do it wherever you want to.

7) The challenge must be published within a week
I was tagged exactly before 7 days (TO THE WOLVESSSSS) 😅

That was all for today! I don't know when I will come back but I promise you will have many chapters once school is over!

Here's the power metal song:

Fairy Tale -Shaman

I haven't listened to Shaman yet apart from this song but I really need to because they sound great. Andrè Matos is one of my Top 5 male vocalists of all time and I absolutely adore his voice.
I think this song is trully beautiful, moving and powerful and it's also one of my favourite ones! Give it a try please!