Tag ;)

So thank you The_Misfit_One for tagging me ☺️

1) Lock Screen?

Hehe

2) Home screen?

Deal with it

3) Last WhatsApp chat?
I don't have WhatsApp...?

4) Screenshot of your phone gallery
The questions here...anyway

So they are basically photos of the snow and a picture of Nikki and Mick lol

So they are basically photos of the snow and a picture of Nikki and Mick lol. I actually have a folder in my phone gallery only for pictures of rockstars but it seems I forgot to put that one there.
(I have 474 pictures in that folder)

5) Last pic you took/downloaded
It's the last photo of the previous chapter.

6) Chat with your best boy friend
I don't remember. Let me check.
Hmm okay they are two and last time we talked the one told us that his grandma took him an Italian comic from 1992. Me and the other guy saw the photo he sent us and were commenting on it. And then we talked about who knows Italian best. It turns out that me and the other guy know nothing while the guy with the comic undertands some things lol

7) Chat with your best girl friend.
I have like 4 best girl friends! Nevermind I will tell you the last one I had with one of them.
She sent me a screenshot of her phone that read "Egypt: The most ancient -how do we call the place where they make beers in English?- place where beers are made was discovered and it is over 5000 years old!"
So we proceeded talking about how amazing Ancient Egyptians were. Then, she told me that she would start messing up with the Vikings and the Egyptian civilizations (because she has become a huge Marvel fan recently). I said that these two civilizations are COMPLETELY different and she asked me why. So I explain a few history stuff about how the Egyptians were one of the greatest civilizations in history while the Vikings were basically barbarians. ANYWAY we ended up sending random gifs to each other. I was sending gifs of that TV series called "Vikings" and she was sending me gifs Marvel movies.
And we continued like this for about 30 minutes until we realised that we had reached the sum of 2094 "photos, media and files" in Viber lol. Oh and in the end she said "Look what a nice profile picture I have😂😂" because she has a picture of Loki. And I said that I should put a photo of Axl Rose and she agreed lol. And then we said goodnight.

I know nobody cares about this but it was fun writing it lol

Now tag 10 people.
Hmmm
HiyafolksUvU

lizzie_250

unofficialnerdgirl

localweirdmetalhead

_VeroGhidi007_

Blackknight180

DemigodOfAnime

dicaprio_n_roses

CrackheadGiraffe

helen__07

Look I found ten people to annoy hehe.

I think you will soon have either a rant about underrated fantasy books or a rant about ducks. Or just a smash or pass. We will see.

Bye for now my ducklings 😊

Wait I forgot the song again

I love rock n' roll -Joan Jett

The_Misfit_One thank you again for introducing me to female rockstars. Joan Jett is awesome!