32 (and some memes)

Hello my ducklings! I know there has been a while till I last updated this book because of homework. I m sorry about that.
Anyway how are you doing?
And of course I will ask what hour is there. Here it is 11:18 right now and I m listening to Scorpions which is the subject of this chapter. 😉

I was introduced to classic rock with Scorpions. I mean when I became I fangirl (because I listened to classic rock before I became I fangirl I just didn't know it. My mom had downloaded me some songs like "Holiday", "Temple of the king", "Nothing Else Matters" and 20 Beatles songs so... yeah). However, in the classic rock meme books and the random ones that have to do with classic rock and aren't stories Scorpions aren't even mentioned. There are all the classic rock bands of course like The Beatles, Queen, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd etc and usually Guns N' Roses, Bon Jovi and Mötley Crüe are there too. But I have never seen Scorpions! I mean Rock You Like A Hurricane is mentioned but other than that nothing.
And I can't understand why. Scorpions are a great band. I have listened only to "Love At First String" but I like all the songs of this album. They don't get me excited but they are all beautiful (not as much as Nightwish and Blind Guardian but still) and extremely catchy and I think that I will never get bored of them. Besides, Rock You Like A Hurricane is great but they have even better songs than that.
I said that Europe is underrated but not as much as Scorpions in my opinion. Can someone explain to me why are they so underrated?

Of course there's a chance they are perfectly fine and it just didn't happen to see them in books etc. But I don't know...

Also, completely irrelevant but I have made two new memes:

The_Misfit_One thanks for the idea for Vince Neil. Also I can't find any pictures of Mick Mars as a kid for the he-will-never-have-a-girlfriend meme so please if you have found any let me know! 😉

 Also I can't find any pictures of Mick Mars as a kid for the he-will-never-have-a-girlfriend meme so please if you have found any let me know! 😉

Now to the songs (plural because I can't choose 1)
Of course I will leave you with Scorpions songs 😊

Still Loving You

Coming Home

Big City Nights (I didn't even know that there was an official video lol)

I think we should not comment on the cover of the album...but the songs are all great!

Bye bye my ducklings in case there isn't another chapter today (probably it will but who knows) ♥️