Tag :)

Hello! How are you doing today?

I will do this tag and then I swear I will do more interesting chapters!

So the wonderful Duffsvodka39  tagged me. Btw she has a great book with GnR oneshots, which will probably make me ship Slaxl, as well as a great spam/art/meme/tag book which is really worth checking out!

Now let's do the tag :D

1) If you had to retire between your career or an unpaid job where you are in danger of being murdered but they are trying to save the world, what would you choose?

"Unpaid job where you are in danger of being murdered but they are trying to save the world"? Is this person describing...LITERALLY EVERY FANTASY NOVEL ON PLANET EARTH?

I mean if you had to retire between being a normal person in this world or being the protagonist in a fantasy book, what would you choose?
Fantasy book of course
You may be in danger of being murdered, but since you are the protagonist you won't. Besides you all know that fictional characters are immortal, right?

2) Stop global warming or stop marine pollution?

Both. Seriously how can you choose?
And also stop people from turning turning land into artificial land, sexism, racism, homophobia and generally stop humanity from being trash. But this is impossible so... let's just try to save the environment first because if we don't we are all going to die. But if we save it, then at least we will have some more time to try to solve our other problems.

3) Which people on Wattpad would you like to know personally?

My Wattpad friends aka people who are reading this rn! I will tag you in the end

4) Do you know Animox?

What the Hades is this?

5) Are you on other websites? If so, which ones?

Viber

6) How old are you?

The people with whom I have talked know it but I m not publishing it

7) What would you like to work?

I want to make duck comics and animated movies. The problem is that Disney is one of the worst employers ever so I don't know 😭

8) If you know Harry Potter, what would your patronus be?

I haven't read Harry Potter.

9) Where would you like to travel to?

My first aim is to travel to Egypt. Then it's Constatinople aka Instabul. And then Italy, especially Venice but I want to go to other cities too

10) Tag people

Now that's a fair request. Not "tag 739104720 people" just "tag people". As many as you want
Sooooo

T3nn3ss33_Wh1sk3y

emosewaa

CrackheadGiraffe

appetite_for_lies

buckethead-is-cute

Teno_Chisaki

Binswing

I think that's pretty much all who read this book tho I m not sure about CrackheadGiraffe.

And Duffsvodka39  you are my friend too but you tagged me so...

Anyway
Here's today's song

Magnetic North -Alestorm

And yes again an Alestorm song because I love them.

Also the guy who growls is adorable! What's his name?

And by the way the video is a parody of this:

Telephone -Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé

And it's an amazing parody lmao

Now I shall leave you enjoy this bunch of 16th century pirates making fun of 21st century "music"
Byeeeeee