Popcorn night#1 🍿🍿🍿

Hi how are my wonderful ducklings doing?

Let me note here that the title is about the food not the person lol

Before I start with the chapter's main subject, I have some AMAZING rock-related news!!!

News no.1:
I
WENT
TO
A
DUCKING
ROCK
CONCERT
!!!!!!!!!

Here's how it happened
Last Friday, me and frikkin-metal  (my irl rocker/metalhed friend) went out in the city's centre together for the first time. So, after some time we sat next to our city's lake and started to put songs to each other. All that time, we were hearing a sound from far away -it could be drums but we couldn't tell from where we were sitting. While playing the third song, we clearly heard the sound of. An. Electric. Guitar. So, we immediately stood up and started running as fast as we could towards the sound while yelling various stuff, such us "ROCK N' ROLL WILL NEVER DIE!". In the end, we arrived at the place where the sound had come from and guess what we saw.

There was a really really small stage (so small I m not even sure if I should call it a stage) and on it, there were some speakers and 3 people. In front of the "stage" there were a bunch of chairs for the audience. So, we started fangirling and waited for the concert to start. We really wanted to ask the singer/ guitarist what's the band's name etc, but we could not, because we are both too shy to talk to people easily. BUT in the end we made it!! We didn't hear the band's name but what's important is that we managed to talk to him!!! Also later a friend of my mom told me that their name is "George Gakis And The Troublemakers".

Anyway, the concert started at about 10 o clock. And it was awesome of course!!! They played Elvis Presley (plus one Beatles) songs. I knew like one of the songs they played and I couldn't sing along when the singer told the audience to because I didn't understand the lyrics ;-;. Also the audience was completely dead lmao.
Absolutely no enthusiasm. They were like 😐😒 all the time. And nobody sang along of course. Only me and my friend (especially my friend) showd some enthusiasm. But other than that, it was amazing!!! Unforgettable experience 👌

News no.2:
After the concert, a friend of my mom told me that she has been in a Nightwish concert in Athens TARJA-AND-MARKO era. This was 2 years before I was born and I am SO jealous now-

News no.3:
My aunt came to my city for a few days and I spent one and a half day with her. I love her a lot because she is an incredibly sweet, kind and amazing person. AND SHE TAUGHT ME HOW TO PAINT AQUARELLE BCUSBFUAKDBSI
I know this one isn't rock-related but still-

News no.4:
I HAVE MORE BAND T SHIRTS

First and best:

This is a gift from frikkin-metal ♥️Go give her congratulations because she drew herself the picture on the t-shirt and she generally is a great artist

Go give her congratulations because she drew herself the picture on the t-shirt and she generally is a great artist