Ronnie

Sitting at my desk I look at the many pictures of another gang leader that were threatening my guys. With a sigh, I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and lit one up. I breathed in the chemicals and blew out the fog-like smoke. I then looked at the many photos on my desk and then heard a knock on my door. I sucked in and then let out the smoke, the pillow-like cloud moving up into the air as I spoke.

"Come in," I said my voice harsh as I see the door open from the corner of my eye.

"Ma'am, we found one of his men," Marcus said. He was now my right hand. I smirked as placed down the papers and photos, putting out the cigarette, I had in my hand. I then grabbed my pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I fixed my suit jacket as I walked out of the room as I walked my shoes tap the floor. As I walk I fix my short hair with a comb. We reach an oak door, I hear screaming and then the sound of gushing. I feel for my lighter and for my pack of cigs. 

Marcus looked at me and I nodded as he pushed open the door. Once they were opened I walked through the opening. I see a light and under the light, I see the man that my men captured. I place my fingertips onto his back and ran them across, his shoulder blades. I felt him jump. Once I fully ran them across I walked over and grabbed a stool. Once I sat down I lit a cigarette. Once it was lit I breathed in and then blew out the cloud of smoke into his face. Marcus handed me the file that had the information about him. 

"So Samuel Locks, what information do you possess? It says here, that, you know about the money that I uphold or inherited, right. I must say that you are very smart that you came here in disguise and snooped around without notice. But sadly you stole something from me." I said.

"Please, I'll tell you what I know about my boss!" He begged. I only smiled.

"Okay, spill it," I said as he was dragged harshly to a table. 

"Okay, what I know is that he is the son of the man who had killed the previous boss here. He needed the information to use it against you in court." He spoke as I spit up blood to the side. I felt anger bubble up in me. "He needed the money for his daughter, my lover." He said as he bowed his head in what could only be guessed as submission.

"Why does he need my money? His daughter can suck it up she can just use the money from him to buy all of the toys that she wants." I said as I can only guess that his daughter is very young.

"She wants to go to get a job here in Nevada. So she needs the money to get herself a place and move." He said as his head is still down. A thought popped into my head as I looked at him.

"Okay Samuel, but answer me this. Why are you here in Nevada and not in New York?" I asked him.

"My mission with you still isn't down yet. I still have a few more weeks left" He said. I raised a brow.

"How many days?" I asked him.

"My time here ends when she gets here." He said as I looked at him.

"His daughter?" I asked and he only nodded his head. 

"Samuel, listen, I tell you what. You can leave here unhurt but you need to forget the information that you have. Forget what you have seen over the days that you have been here. Or I will skin you and send you to your boss as a gift." I said as I got up and left.