Lilianna

I woke up to Ronnies lips on my neck I giggled as I looked at her and smiled. 

"Good morning Lili," Ronnie said. She seemed to have fear in her eyes, but I didn't say anything about it. 

"Good morning," I said she kissed me on my lips and I smiled. 

"Come on lets you dressed, you do have a hotel room to get to," Ronnie said as we both got up I got dressed and woke up the twins. They got excited, like children on Christmas morning. 

Driving to the hotel was just as fun we were doing caraoke, we started to sing off-key at some points and then on-key at some points. We laughed together. But the fun shortly stopped as we parked and a porter took our bags and we walked in. I was about to pull out our tickets for the room, but Ronnie stopped me and took the tickets, she winked at me when I looked at her. 

We walked to the front desk and a lady sat there, she smiled sweetly at Ronnie and began to speak.

"Hello, what can I do for you, here to book a room?" She asked and Ronnie shook her head. 

"No, I am here to get into my room, name of the room would be Ronnie Baker. I got the presidential suite." Ronnie said as she placed her card down on the desk and smiled.

The lady at the desk looked at the card and ran it. "May I please see some ID." She asked Ronnie, and she did give some ID. The lady took it and smiled in approval. 

"Welcome Miss Baker. I'll have someone escort your bags to the room." She said. 

"Oh, the room isn't for me it's for my wife she has always wanted to come here for a girl's day so if you could, bring her bags and her friends up, to the suite?" Ronnie said as she wrapped her hand around my waist. The women at the desk looked at us shocked. 

"Um, wife to be. We got engaged. This isn't just a girl's day it's my bachelorette party." I said playing along. The woman gasped and smiled widely. 

"Then I guess we will help make your stay even better." She said as she wrote down words on a piece of paper, smiling and handing them to me. On the paper, it read, 

'Call (702)605-0800 for a little fun.'

I looked at the desk woman and she just smiled even wider. Coraline walked up to see what I was looking at.

"Bitch that's a male stripper number, who gave you this? Did you find it on the floor?" Coraline asked in a whisper scream. I laughed in surprise, I thanked the lady for the number, with that we left for the room.

Walking into the elevator we went to the room. The three of us girls laughed as we remember that moment. 

"Okay since when were we married?" I asked Ronnie as we stepped out of the elevator and walked to the room. She just smirked.

"Since when were we engaged?" She asked me right back. I just smiled up at her. We make it to the room, Ronnie opened the door for us and we all stepped in. We all gasped, all of us except Ronnie of course. 

"Oh shit, I need to pay for the rooms I paid for!" I said as I went to my purse to pull out my wallet only to find it gone.

"Lili, I took care of it, the money for the refund is in here." She said as she handed me my wallet. I snatched it and opened it. 

"No, this isn't the amount that I paid for, this is too much," I said as I looked at Ronnie who only smirked at me. I smiled at her. She does know how to spoil me.

"You keep giving me money I may make you run out, by next year. That or I'll become a spoiled brat." I said as I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her. 

"Oh please, I would love nothing more but spoil you." She said as I giggled. "Now, I'll be in one of the rooms, it has a kitchen and everything, you won't know I am even here."  She finished and I just smiled at her, I kissed her once more and watched her go through a wall and wave me goodbye.

Now, the fun can begin. The three of us went to the club after club, Ronnie tagged along of course but just to drive us around if we needed to or if we were too drunk. 

"There is a grand ball that is held every year and all of us, bosses, leaders come out to just enjoy some peace. It's the only time of the year where peace is only welcomed through the door. Coraline and Catherine can join." Ronnie said as she ran a finger up and down my thigh I giggled at her, there was a fake fireplace and she turned it on for some sensual vibe. 

"Okay seems fun, will it be like that anniversary party for your dad?" I asked and she nodded. I bite my lip and she moved on on top of me and kissed my lips. 

"We can go shopping tomorrow and then go to this ball, okay." She said and I nodded. She got off of me and went to her room. I waved her goodbye, she did the same to me and I smiled.

---

We went shopping at the Fashion Show Mall and got some gowns that Ronnie paid for it, of course, I told her not to but here we are.

We are now arriving at this ball. I was just as nervous as to how I was last time. I looked at the many people were there. I walked down to where Ronnie was and we danced and ate, I was happy. 

Coraline and Catherine were flirting with a couple of men. I laughed when both girls looked at me and gagged. I gave a thumbs-up, I felt hands rest my shoulders. Turning around expecting Ronnie I only saw Samuel. 

"Samuel!" I said in shock. I took a step back from him and I felt scared.

"Lilianna, it's been such a long time. How much you've grown, oh, may I have this dance." He asked and I looked for Ronnie but she was nowhere to be found. I sighed and took his hand, he led us to the dance floor and we dance. 

"You look very beautiful by the way." He whispered in my ear. I shutter from his breath, it didn't feel right. I then heard gasps and screams, a gun. I also heard Ronnies voice scream my name. I tried to run to her but Samuel held me in place. 

I felt a pinch on my chest, looking down I saw nothing but... blood!