Lilianna

Waking up I see nothing but darkness. Feeling around, I realize that I'm just on a blanket in my bed. With a huff and relief, I pulled the soft, fluffy blanket off of my body. When I can see the world again, I can't remember where I am. Looking around I see a body on a couch, they looked be having a bad dream. 

"Ronnie?" I whispered screamed at her and she only turned over onto her back. Tears rolled down her face. I smile at her, I've only seen so much of her and now I'm seeing her like this. So vulnerable. I feel so bad about just looking at her.

"Ronnie?" I speak again, just to see if she was indeed awake and aware of her surroundings. As I looked around I decided to be with her. I grabbed the blanket since I noticed that she didn't have a blanket with her, and covered the both of us up, with the warm cloth. 

Her body stopped moving and her breathing was calm but her heartbeat was still quick and fast. I placed a kiss onto her jaw. I cuddled closer to my warm body. The moon shined through the window, it became a peaceful night. Silent and calm. The only sound that was heard was Ronnie's steady breathing. I smiled as I fell asleep once more.

                                                                                          ***

I was woken up by the feeling of a body moving around. I opened my eyes and looked at the person who was waking me up so early. 

"Ron? what's going on?" I asked as I looked at her. She let out a breath that she was holding. There was a knock on the door and the door slowly opened. Ronnie gasped and started to try to get up by sadly my weight wasn't letting and the blanket cocooned us both together we fell on top of each other. Ronnie on top of me and her face on my chest. When the door opened in walked a man. 

"Ah, Marcus, is he here?" Ronnie asked. How did she know who it was?

"Ahem, ma'am, yes he is," Marcus said as he looked at the two of us. "I also believe that she should go home," Marcus said. Ronnie nodded her head. The door closed and I heard a snort from the other side. Ronnie raised her head to look at me. I blushed as I saw her face, flushed and her eyes lidded. 

I placed my hands on either side of her jaw. Pulling her closer I lightly kissed her lips. The kiss deepened after a few minutes. Her tongue trailed my bottom lip, I opened my lips granting her access. I moaned as I felt her hands go into my hair pulling lightly at my hair. She placed her hands on my hips pulling me closer to her body. My hips moving from the contact. Her hands moved up and down my body, going into my shirt and cupping my breast. Raising the fabric she kissed ever so lightly, the tenderness of each kiss made me arch my back.

She then sucked my nipple into her mouth, suckling on it. When she let them go she made a popping sound. I moaned she did this. She then kissed her way down to my pants, pulling them down she started to lightly rub against the tender spot. Moving faster the sound of my wet juices started to fill the room. She pulled out her fingers and then moved down to my now aching hole. Running her tongue up and down my slit, made me jump. 

Slipping her tongue into me and wiggling it had caused me to scream and pull her closer into me. Arching my back I felt like I was about to cum but she pulled away from me before I could. Looking down I see her getting undressed as well. I bit my lip as I saw her body. I pulled her by her hip never losing eye contact she slowly sat her vagina on my face. I slipped my tongue in and started to wiggle it around slightly. Then moving faster and faster. She then started to moan and arching her back I trailed my hands up to you her breasts. She moan more and started to hump my face ever so slightly. She started to clench around my tongue but she got off of my face. Grabbing onto my leg she rose my leg up in the air. She then placed herself onto my vagina, hers touching my own. I sucked in inbreathe, at the feeling of her. She started to move her hips slowly her vagina rubbing against my own. 

She then started to move faster and then faster. I started to scream out her name as she looked down at me. I felt I was about to explode from the amount of pleasure that I was feeling. 

"Fuck Lili, you feel so fucking good!" Ronnie said to me. I gripped the blanket that was still on the floor. 

"Ronnie I'm close!" I said while out of breath. Ronnie went faster and this caused us both to moan in unison. With a few more movements I came hard and I felt her orgasm. We didn't move from where we were. My body shook from the pleasure and ecstasy that I felt.

There was a knock on the door. Don't open the door yet we're uh, changing!" Ronnie said. 

"Yes, well ma'am, Locks is here for miss Lilianna. He's come to take her home." I assume Marcus had said. Ronnie looked at me and I looked at her, we said nothing. 

"Yes, very well," Ronnie said as she got up to the closet. She grabbed a dress and then a suit. She placed the dress onto the back of the couch. "Get changed. I'll meet you in my office, Marcus will escort you to it." She said I just stared at her as I got up. Now confused as to why the sudden change. But I did as she requested, well more like ordered. Ronnie got dressed and left the room.

Once I got changed, the door opened. Marcus stood at the door. 

"Come miss Lilianna." He spoke his voice was soft and mellow. Kind of comforting.