Ronnie

"She's going to the club, I can see her and Samuel in her condo right now," Damon said over the phone. I nodded my head.

"So he is going to let her go?" I asked. I chuckled a bit. 

"Do you know which one?" I asked him he stayed silent. I frowned. "Well, if Tweedledee and Tweedledum are planning this then they will go to the most known one. My club." I said as I rose from my desk in my room, walked to my wardrobe, and picked my outfit. "I'll meet you here," I said and hung up.

With a smirk I grabbed the hanger from the rack and with a smile I put it on I looked at the outfit and started to model and look at how I looked. I turned around at the clock, they'll be going most likely at 10 o'clock. So I got to work on how to mess with Dion. With a smile, I started with a plan. I went to my bathroom and started to do my hair and everything. I slicked my hair back and did some other last-minute fixes. 

Once I was finished I went to my motorcycle. I rode to my club. I smirked from under my helmet. I am going to love this, just another reason to mess with Dion.

                                                                                         ***

When arriving at my club I looked at the bouncer checking the list. I parked my bike on the sidewalk where my spot was for my bike. I didn't remove it as I walked to him. He stopped me his big hand landed on my chest as I looked up at him.

"Hey, sorry bud, clubs not open." He said to me I smirked and took off my helmet.

"I know that Ricardo. I think the doors will be open for me." I said as I smirked and looked at him. He stood in shock as he looked at me.

"Ma'am, I'm so very sorry, I didn't know it was you." He said as he let me through.

"All is well Ricardo. I had my helmet on so you couldn't have seen me even if you tried." I said with a chuckle. I walked through the door and there I see the four bartenders cleaning the glasses and restocking the liquor. I see the men and women setting up tables and the stage for the girls.  

"Ms. Baker. What a surprise, you didn't call or anything." Someone said, I smiled and looked at the many people in the room.

"Don't worry this isn't a check-up of anything like that. I just want to enjoy my time here." I said as I looked at them all. They all seemed to relax when I said that my being here wasn't a check-up. I walked to where I am to be seated. 

"Victoria, I am allowing this spot for anyone who wants to come in," I said as she places down a cigarette tray and continued to place center places and other items. She looked at me in shock and then nodded her head. 

"Yes ma'am." She said as she walked back down to the bar. I lit a cigarette and breathed in the when blowing down I saw Damon entering my area. He sat down and waited for me to say something.

"I'm going to let the boys, well whoever wants to, come here and have some fun. You all have done such a fantastic job with Samuel, and you looking after Lilianna. Call the boys and tell them what I have said." I say to him as I put out my cigarette. I looked over at him and I can tell he was excited. Pulling out his phone he got up and walked to call up my men. 

"Victoria, my men are coming it'll be a full house. Marcus and three others will help you all out at the bar." I yelled to her and she smiled. The sun was starting to set and the showgirls were still stretching and getting ready for the show that they will be giving. The sun was now down and the girls that were practicing were now changed and ready for everything, the bartenders ready for the drinks that will be served, and the DJ ready to play his music.

The DJ started to play his playlist and the girls started to dance. The bouncer opened the door to the men and women that were waiting outside the door. My men walked past him and entered the building. Marcus walked to the bar with two other men and started to help out with the two bartenders that were already working. 

The rest of them went to the stage where the showgirls were dancing throwing money on the stage and in their outfits. All of them whistled at the girls as they continued to dance. A couple of people walked up that stairs to have their own little time together. I lit another cigarette and breathed in as Victoria walked to me with three other girls with her. Placing a drink down and then sat down next to me placing a hand onto my thigh as she leaned in to speak.

"Ronnie, this is Brittney, Katy, and Steph. They are all new. Do you mind if I leave them here?" She asked and I smiled kissing her cheek. 

"Not at all leave them it's fine," I said as she smiled and thanked me. I stood up and motioned my men to come up here they all did as I asked and they walked to me. They sat down and the three girls stayed seated.