Ronnie

"No, you." She said to me taking another sip of her drink. I smiled at her and shook my head no.

"Oh come on. You had to have done something embarrassing." She said as she placed the glass down on the coffee table. 

"Okay. Let me think for a moment." I said as I try to think of the most embarrassing thing ever. "Okay, I was with my dad when he was called to the head of the company that he was working for a meeting that was important." I started and I recall the memory. She got a pillow and placed it in front of her body and had her glass now in her hand. She looked so into the story that I was talking about.

"Well, I was told to help out passing papers for the room. When I was my father started the meeting. Speaking of the money and the bodies that were coming in and out of the building. I wasn't paying attention and well when placing the last paper down, I spilled the drink that was in front of the boss." I finished the story and I smiled embarrassedly.

"Wait, you spilled his drink? How clique!" She said and started to laugh I looked at her and threw a small pillow at her face. She laughed even harder. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ronnie." She said trying to catch her breath. I groaned as she caught her breath. "Okay, the badass thing you've ever done?" She asked and I looked at her blankly as I thought of a story. 

"Well, a badass moment that has to be when I was, about 19, I was told to rob a bank and when I was there I didn't need to take any hostages, nor were there any casualties. I left with the money and when leaving all of the officers ran inside and in the most badass away I grabbed hold of the ladder that was on the helicopter and flew away." I said as I looked at Lili. 

"That's kind of cool, I think I saw that on the television when I was taking college classes," Lili said as she looked at me with wonder. "To be honest I was shocked but my dad was so mad." She finished. I looked down at her and smiled she giggled at me. 

I leaned towards her and kissed her. I thought that she may push me off but instead of doing that, she kissed me back. Pulling away I looked down at her and smiled. When she looked up at me she smiled back up at me. I leaned back down and kissed her once again. 

I placed my hand under her thigh lifting her and letting her sit on my lap. She broke the kiss and looked down at me. My hands went up to her ass giving it a little squeeze. This made her jump and I chuckled as she jumped. I looked up at her again and she at me her eyes now lidded and glassed over. I moved my hand to her face and with my pinky, I moved a piece of hair out of her face.

"So beautiful, Lili," I said this made her smile at me. Moving my hand to her cheek I moved her face closer to my own and I gently kissed her lips. She kissed me back I moved my hands to her back pulling her closer, I then ran my hands back down to her thighs, putting them underneath them and picking her up. She squealed against my lips, this made me giggle a bit. Walking to the bed I laid her down. I pulled away and moved to her neck gently kissing the tender skin. I find her sweet spot.

Once I found it I heard her moan and felt her move her head for me to get more access. I suck on the now sensitive skin. My hands moved to her hips placing my hands on the hem of her shirt and raising her shirt up. Moving it up to her chest. We didn't get a bra for her so her breasts were exposed. I squeezed her breasts softly. She raised her chest for more of my hands. I pull away from her neck and take off her shirt and start to kiss her breasts taking the bud into my mouth and suckling at the very sensitive skin.

She shut her eyes and moaned her fingers going through my hair. When I let go of the bud there is a popping sound. I moved to the other one doing the same thing. I kiss her again, her hands go to the hem of my shirt. Pulling away I took off the fabric and she looks at me with a smile. Her hands went to my stomach her hands were cold when they touched my skin, this made me shudder at her touch. 

"Your hands are so cold." I giggled. She giggled also and moved her hands up to my sports bra and went under the hem and started to touch my breasts. I moan this time and moved to kiss her. Our lips met and then she started to pull off my bra. I let her do so, once the fabric came off she played with my breasts some more. Pulling away is started to kiss down her stomach to the top of her jeans. Undoing the button and then the zipper I took off her jeans. Her thighs were so beautiful. I kissed them softly.

"You have such beautiful thighs, Lili," I said as she giggled and moaned. When looking in between her legs I saw the wetness that I gave her. I chuckled and placed my thumb against the wet fabric. Her back arched and I smiled and chuckled at her response to my action.

"Wow, Lili, your so wet," I said as I removed my thumb and moved closer to the cloth covering her womanhood. When my lips met the wet cloth and started to suckle, she arched her back and screamed in pleasure. Pulling away I took off the fabric and went back to suckling her womanhood. She screamed again and gripped my hair pulling closer. I started to tongue fuck her my tongue moving in and out of her. When going out I swirled it around. I then started to move my tongue to her clit and started to play with it. 

"Fuck... Yes!" She screamed as she becomes close to cuming. I pulled away and this made her mad and she whined like a baby. I chuckled at her little fit. Getting off of the bed I took off my pants and underwear. Looking at her blushed. I smiled at her and got back into the bed and laid next to her. I placed my hand onto her thigh. 

"If you want to stop I will put my clothes on and I'll sleep on the couch," I said realizing she may not want to do this and I cursed at myself for not doing this sooner.

"No, I want to." She said looking at me.

"Don't say that just because it's me, I should have asked you this sooner," I said and with that, she moved so then she was on top of me and kissed me. 

"I want to continue." She said and I smiled. I pulled her down to kiss my lips, and we continued for the night.