Ronnie

Okay so, it's been a few days since our little encounter with Samuel. Now I wait till I get a call from one of my men that she has arrived. I need to use her presence to my advantage. Make Dion mad, just for the joy of it. After a few moments of me being bored in my office my phone rings. I pick up the handle and answer.

"Hello?" I say as I relax in the chair.

"Ma'am, she's here." He said. I smiled. 

"Awesome. Keep an eye on her. She's going to be watched for right now I want to know her every move." I said as I pick up my jacket. 

"Ma'am, she's trying to find Samuel. I have him with me we are well hidden. So you may have time for you to get here." He said I smile. But that smile soon turned into a frown in anger. Samuel's voice was heard on the phone.

"Hey! No, this wasn't part of the plan!" Samuel said. How cute, he's worried about her. 

"Damen, hand the phone to him, please," I said as I am now sitting on the edge of my desk. I wait and listen to his voice. However, it never came. But I assumed that he was listening.

"Listen, Samuel, I am not going to kill her or anything. You have my word, I mean I hate Dion but I could never o such a thing to him. I just want to know her schedule for the day." I said as I play with my hair. "With her here, I can watch her every move I just make my life even easier," I say once I finish doing my hair. 

"Damn, and to think I never considered you to be the stalker type." He said with a  chuckle. I hung up the phone and then started on my way to the airport she may be at. When searching up her name nothing came up. Damn you, Dion. This will be the first time seeing her, she might be just as ugly as him. Wouldn't be that surprised. I grabbed my keys, walked into the garage that we have. Walked to my mustang, getting into it I felt the leather seats shift beneath me. I start the car and then I was off to the airport.

                                                                                               ***

When I get to the airport I see the man I sent out. Damen. I park my car and when getting out I see Samuel shift on the sidewalk. I walk to them, my heels clicking on the turf. I get stares from men and women, I smirk when I make eye contact with women. Once in front of the two boys, I smile up at Damen and glare at Samuel. I walk between the two. Samuel walked in front of me and I see his stare. I look at where he was staring at. There I see a woman that looked like she was 5'4''. Her brown hair was curled, she looked cute and really attractive. No wonder Samuel got her when the getting was good. She turned around and she smiled waving at Samuel as she ran to him. 

"Sam!" She said as jumped into his arms.

"Hey there Lilianna." He said as he kissed her. I looked away and then looked at Damen. He looked just as uncomfortable as I did. I cleared my throat and Lilianna looked at me and she only chuckled. 

"I am so sorry. I just haven't seen him in so long." She said as she grabbed her luggage. 

"It is all right. I understand." I said as I grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckle. I felt her blush. "I'm Ronnie, a good friend of your father," I said as I looked at Samuel who was about to say something. "I will not be a bother to you. He just wanted to make sure that you were safe. I see that you are with Samuel and so I leave you two both." I said as I looked at Damen, he looked confused as I walked out with him. 

"Damen, I would like you to stay with them, just don't get caught when the day is done come home and report back to me," I said as he nodded his head. I bid him farewell as I walked back to my Mustang.