Lilianna

Today will be the best day. Samuel is in Nevada right now. Awaiting for my arrival, finally, I will be leaving this crowded city and going to Sin City. I will surely grow into this company. I call my old college roommates that live there. I'll be with Samuel for the time being Dad said that he was going to give me money for the condo that I want. But I begged him he didn't need to do that. As I dialed the numbers of the two girls. The phone started to ring.

"Hello?" A voice called out.

"Hey girls. I just woke up, I am so ready to join you guys." I said as I packed the rest of my clothes.

"Oh my gosh! Is that today! We are so ready to see you girl!" They both said. 

The twin sisters that I am calling are so much fun. They got the job first and told me all about it the next day. Catherine and Coraline Love. Both twins were with me throughout college. 

"Okay, so when I get there I will be with Samuel okay. He said that he got us a hotel for the time being. Then I will go with both of you to the building. Do my interview and all will be said and done." I said as I opened the door to see my dad. I placed the phone on my chest.

"Hey, dad." That was all I said as I looked at his tall frame. 

"Hey there Angel. Listen, maybe this trip isn't the best thing in the world right now." He said I stopped.

"Hey I have to go I'll call you back when I get to the airport and when I'll land," I said to the twins on the phone. I hear them sound disappointed and then say a farewell and hang up.

"Dad, just yesterday you were so on board with me going to Nevada and making something of myself. I want to do this or all those days in college would mean nothing." I said as I grab a banana and start to peel it.

"I know but Angel, I might be having second thoughts." He said as he sat down next to me.

"Dad, I know that you loathed this day. The day that I leave, but I'll be okay, I promise. I'll call you when something big happens, okay." I said as I take a bite out of the banana that was in my hand. He sighed and smiled at me.

"Okay, well if you're positive then I'm positive. Here." He said as he pulled out his wallet.

"Dad, no, no money," I said but sadly he didn't listen.

"No, you will take this money and my gold card." He said as he looked at me with a smiled. I only stared at him in shock and only shook my head 'no'. "Don't worry I have another one this one is for you anyways." He said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes, I then looked at the time. 

"Crap I need to go or I'll be late!" I said as I finished the fruit quickly. "I'll call you when I'm on the jet!" I said as I ran out the door and into a car that had one of the butlers in it. He put my luggage into the trunk then got into the driver's seat. Starting the car I looked back at my house and waved goodbye to my dad,

"Evening ma'am. You excited?" The man driving asked. I smiled brightly and nodded my head. I then pulled out my phone and called the twins. The phone ringing made me even more excited than I had thought.

"Hey girl!" The voice that sounded like Coraline spoke.

"Hey I am in my car and driving to the airport right now," I said as I looked at the city of New York. I started to become so sad. I grew up here and now I am going to leave this place. But that soon turned into excitement as I watched each building and car past me. We reach the private jet, once we stopped I was helped out of the car by one of the pilots, and another helped with my luggage. I walked to the metal craft and then the stairs rolled down. I turned my body around and saw the elder butler that drove me to wave me off. I smiled and walked into the metal craft.

Once seated I become nervous and scared for the future. I look out the window as I see everyone wave me off. I smile and then sit with my nerves no longer there.