Ronnie

"Tell me where Samuel is." He said his eyes looked like they were red with rage. I pulled out my pack of cigarettes, lighting one I offered one to him. He only glared at me. 

"Where is Samuel?" He asked me once more. I raised my hand, the doors opened, and in walked Damon with Samuel in his hand. Samuel has seen better days, his face was so beaten up he looked like he was dead, his head hung low.

"Samuel here, had made a deal with me, remember I mentioned that. Well the deal was that he will receive money and vital information about other gangs, in the area, and the world. However, he jumped one of my men and got very vital information about me." I said as I walked over to Samuel and pulled his hair making him look at Dion. "So that means that not only did you betray you, he broke a deal. And we both know the rules about deals." I said as I grabbed a knife, placing it against the skin on his throat.

Dion grabbed a file, standing up he grabbed his gun placing it against my head. He was quick but I was letting him do this, I don't want Samuel here any more than he does.

"Give me the boy." He said I sighed and let him go, taking the knife off of his throat and throwing this head down. 

"Take him and leave," I said as I put out my cigarette. Dion groaned and left with the file in his hand. I picked up the remaining file and opened it. I sighed in relief. 

"He took the bullshit one," I whispered to myself. I looked at the locket that was still around my neck. I smile to myself. "Help me father, I need your help. Things are going down the drain." I say as I opened the locket and look at the photo that was in it. I smile to myself and look at the door when I hear a knock on the door. 

"Enter," I said as I placed the envelope into a drawer. The door opened there standing was Damon.

"I think that could have gone better." He said I scoffed at him. 

"You think," I say to him as I placed my head on the desk with my hand up as if I was holding a glass that was not there. He walked to my cabinet of liquor and poured me a glass of scotch and in doing so he walked back to me, placing it into my hand. I raise my head and took a sip of the liquid.

Once the cool liquid ran down my throat I sigh in happiness and relief. I look back at Damon as he too looks at me. 

"Can you please send someone to watch Lili, erm, I mean Lilianna? I want to know what will happen to her when I'm not with her." I said as he looked at me. The look that she gave me was as if he was surprised. 

"I'll go myself, ma'am. I'll return later tonight." He said I nodded my head and watch him leave my office through the door. Closing the door he gave me one last look. As he closed the door I heard him call out to one of my other men, who can drive the car. I let out a small breathe that I didn't know I was holding. I lit a cigarette, breathing in and then breathing out I looked, I pulled out my necklace and looked at the image once more. 

I sigh and when closing it I placed my head on my desk. I groan in irritation and fell asleep. 

                                                                                    ***

Waking up I hear the sound of my phone ringing. Groaning I looked at the clock, the glowing numbers read 8:30 pm. I groaned as I looked at the ringing phone on my desk. I raise my hand and pick up the plastic ringing machine put it against my ear I hear nothing but silence.

"Hello?" I asked my voice groggy from waking up.

"Ronnie, can you come to my house?" A scared voice called out.

"Lili? What's wrong?" I ask becoming more awake by the minute.

"There's this guy that is in a hotel nearby and he keeps watching me." She answered. 

"Okay, what does he look like?" I asked silently loading a gun, although in the back of my mind it may be Damon. 

"He's tall, with jet black hair, he also seems well built." She said as she looks at the man.

"Do you have a clear shot of him, like can you see his facial features?" I asked. She hummed in response. "I'm to take that as a yes," I answered for her. "Does he have a scar on his left eye, like Scar from Lion King?" I asked. 

"Yeah." She responded. 

"You are in no means danger," I answered.

"How do you know." She asked. 

"I'm coming over and explaining everything," I said there was a knock on the door on her side of the phone. 

"Hold that thought okay, I'll call you back." She said I had a hunch that was Dion at her door. I dialed Damon's phone number. 

"Hello?" His deep voice spoke.

"Listen to me, I think Dion's at her Condo, get your ass out of there now, he's going to shoot your ass if you don't," I said.

"Roger that..." He was cut off, I heard a gunshot and then a body fall.

"Damon?" I screamed. "Fucking hell," I screamed I got myself ready and left to go kill Dion. I don't care if she watches or not. He's a dead man when I get to him. 

With a loaded gun, I left my office and got into my Mustang. 

                                                                                              ***

Driving to her building was easy. Parking the car I go up to her room. Once getting to the floor I found her door and started to bang on the wood. She opened the door and jumped into my arms. I looked down at her. She was hiccupping, her tears wetting my shirt as she cried. Placing a hand on the top of her head she jumped at my touch. 

"He killed him, my father killed that man." She said into my shirt. I looked down at her and let out a breath, I looked up at Dion and glared at him. I pushed Lili behind me, shielding her from anything who comes close to her.

"Dion, that was uncalled for, shooting one of my men?" I screamed at him and then pulled out the gun that I had stored away behind my back. 

"Oh, please, just some man. He was watching her." Dion said casually.

"I know, I told him to so that someone who is like you doesn't harm her or get near her," I said as I cocked the gun. 

"Ronnie, please," Lili said I looked at her and nodded but still kept the gun pointing at him. 

"I'm going to take her to my place where she'll be safe," I said as I turned around and grabbed her, then left. As we walked out into the hallway I grabbed her wrist and lead her to the elevator.

We are so getting out of here.