Ronnie

I watched Lili dance with the twins, I smiled at how she looked. She looked like a child seeing their friends after a long day. I smiled as she looked up at me, I also waved and she waved back. She broke from the girls and walked to the punch bowl, she was still smiling. 

"Ah, Baker, how lovely to see you." I heard a voice come up from behind me and I turned around to see-

"Hello Dion, it is lovely to see you." I gave him a kind smile however his eyes showed no kindness. 

"I see that you and my daughter are still together." He grumbled his fists clenched.

"You know, this ball has you leave all anger, hostility, and bad thoughts at the door, perhaps you should go through the door once more," I said with a slight smirk on my face. I smiled when I thought I saw steam coming from his ears. But then he stopped suddenly I was shocked and towards him.

"You are positively right. Let us take a walk." He suggested. I went with him and we walked away from the ball. Lili will be, all right, right? I'll only be gone for a few minutes. 

---

We walk into a room with pictures, a couple were also walking around, the woman's hair was messy I almost chuckled at the thought. But they walked on looking at the paintings that many people have done.

We walked to a painting in particular. It was a painting of Lili, just younger. She looked just as beautiful as ever. Dion chuckled.

"I remembered when I arranged for her painting. She was only 10 at the time, so stubborn." He said I laughed seemed like some things never change. "Took us forever for her to sit down, she complained about the dress, and then the next thing I knew, she was hungry. But in the end I someone paint her and place her here so I'll always remember her." He said I looked at him confused. "How ironic she is encased with lilies." He smirked at me. "Lily means death, now that you know this here." He gave me a lily I looked at him confused then I remembered Lili. I glared at him as I ran out of the room.

I heard screams and gasps I looked for Lili, I saw her with Samuel. I shouted her name as I watched her look for me. When we met her eyes she started to tear up. The gun had fired, Samuel let her go running in another direction. Leaving her all alone. I ran to her to stop what was bound to happen. But I stopped when I saw her back away and look down and her chest started to bleed. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at me. I screamed her name and punched whoever was holding me back. I looked for the twins I saw that they were safe and holding onto each other. I ran to her, I ran to my Lili. I picked her up, her eyes found my own. 

"Remember that time we went to the beach? The sun was so warm on me." She looked at the lights and smiled. I nodded as tears started to flow from my own eyes. "I can feel the sun on me, Ron." She hasn't called me Ron, in what seems like forever. I kissed her forehead and hugged her I didn't care that blood was going to stain my clothes. I just wanted to hold her, as tight as I could. 

But the craziest thing happened, I smiled as I cried. I kissed her all over her face. I loved her and I wanted her to know that. 

"I love you, Lili, I love you so much!" I said. Gasps went throughout the room. 

"I love you too Ron." Those were her last words. I watched as life left her eyes. I started to rock back and forth holding her lifelessly in my hands. I screamed in pain and agony. I wished this was a dream and when I woke up she was alive, I didn't care if she still hated me I just wanted her alive. I stayed like that till the police came and arrested three men.

Samuel, Dion, and one of Dion's goons. I watched as paramedics placed a black sheet on Lili, I walked over to the twins and hugged them. I also wanted them to know that everything will be fine. 

We all went home, I however went to the park with the letter my father gave me all those years ago. I opened it and started to read it.

My dearest Gold,

If you're reading this then I guess you found that special someone. I remembered when I too found my special someone. I want you to know that it was a journey and I only hope that this journey will not be the last. Now please go get married. Have a wonderful time my Gold. Unless I'm there I'll be giving this my speech. But if not, know that I love you so much.

~Father

Tears weld in my eyes. I smiled even more, for when I looked up I saw a rainbow.

---

On the day of Lilies funereal I invited everyone and everyone seemed to come. It did rain but the sun was out.

"Heh, so much for getting married," I said. I stood there looking down at the fresh buried area. I took off the necklace that had a G made out of gold and placed it onto her grave. I kidded the stone and walked away. I got her favorite meal and ate it. 

I visit her grave every day to just talk to her, and every day a new lily grew on her grave. I compliment her growth of lilies. I too sometimes place a lily on her grave and each time I do, I feel her hug me.