Lilianna

Samuel and I walked to the room opening the door I saw how large it was. Walking into the area I saw the living room as I walked into the area I saw the large window. I walked to the window, when I did I saw the strip and how beautiful it was. I felt arms wrap around my small frame and then lips on my right shoulder. I smiled as the kisses trailed to my neck. 

"Before you go how about we try out that bed that is in there." He said and I giggled. His hands went from my waist down to my hips and then to my thighs. The warmth of his hands sent a shiver up my spine. After he explored my legs he moved his hands up to my chest. He lightly started to squeeze my breasts a slight moan escaped my lips. He stopped and walked away from me I turned around and saw him holding his hand out I took his hand and smiled as he led us to my bedroom. Once we were there I got onto the bed and he was on top of me. 

He placed his lips on my own and then trailed them down to my neck. He started to move down and as he did so he started to take off my shirt in the process. He stopped to take off my bra and once he did he placed my pink bud into his mouth and started to suckle at it. My back arched and a moan escaped my mouth. I ran my fingers into his hair and started to pull at his hair. 

"You're so beautiful." He said and continued to kiss and suckle. I giggle and moan at the same time. He trailed down some more and as he did he started to pull down my pants and underwear. I looked down and watched as he smirked and started to kiss my hips, then he kissed my right thigh and then looked at me and went to my left thigh teasing me. I wined and he looked at me and smirked up at me. 

"So needy." That was all he said as he kissed my pelvis, I jumped at the new skin contact. His tongue started to trail between my folds I arched my back as he started to suckle and lick at my clit and as my fingers went through his hair pulling him closer. He seemed to fight against my hold and he then stopped, that wasn't enough to do it for me. He stood before me pulling off his shirt and pants. He stood before me in just his underwear now, I bit my lip and he stared at me I crawled to him and pulled down his boxers and his member was now free, pre-cum slowly escaping the small hole on his tip. I started to play with the tip with my fingers and then with my tongue I licked the tip slowly and started to suck. His head threw back as he ran his fingers through my hair and started to grip and shove me so then I started to deep-throat his cock. Tears started to stream down my face. I pulled away to get a breath and coughed. He got on top of me and kissed me. His hands went to my hips and then moved down to my thighs and spread them away from each other. 

He slowly entered me as he did I gripped the bed. He started to move in and out of me, I moaned as I let go of the bed and gripped his back. 

"Fuck." He said as he moved faster. I felt my breasts moving up and down with every pump he did. My phone started to ring I ignored it but the sound was growing annoying. I picked it up and answered it. Sam stopped and pulled out of me. 

"Hello?" I asked.

"Lilianna! Where are you?! What's the name that your place is under?" Coraline asked and I huffed.

"It's under Angel, Dion Smith my dad paid for it," I said as I walked to the bathroom that is attached to my bedroom, I turned on the shower and looked over at Sam as he started to get dressed. I sighed and the girl on the other side of the line giggled and said a quick thank you. She hung up and I walked into the shower. I stood underneath the warm water and I guess I didn't realize it but tears started to roll down my wet cheeks and as this happened I quickly started to get ready by washing my hair and scrubbing my body down and finally shaving everything once again. Once done I heard a knock on my door and I ran to the door opening it and Coraline and her twin walked in and then they started to get me ready for the night. Doing my hair, make-up, and finally picking out my dress in which they chose a short white shimmery dress, with straps that crossed on the back. They picked out stiletto heels that were a similar color as the dress. Once we were done with getting dressed the girls walked out with me behind.

"Which club are we going to?" I asked them they just smiled at me.

"It's a surprise," Coraline said as she walked with Catherine.