Lilianna

Last night with Ron was just amazing. There was so much passion, I felt like she does love me, or at least has feelings for me. The morning was just as amazing. Ron got up early and made me breakfast. I don't know what was going on with her last night, but I guess it wasn't important. I told her to go home and that I'll talk to my dad about this whole thing.

"How about I talk to him," Ron asked as she held me in by my hips.

"No, I'll talk to him. You go home and do what you need to do." I told her my arms wrapped around her waist and she just smiled and kissed my forehead. Agreeing with me.

The memory replayed in my head. When parking my car I walked into the hotel that my father was staying at. When I walked in I told the desk woman that my father was in one of the rooms. A surprise visit was all that I told her. She smiled and asked for some ID and I gave it to her. When telling me where his room was I should have guessed that he was in the presidential suite. Getting to the door seemed like a hassle. I groaned as I knocked on the door.

A man opened the door saw me and smiled, letting me through, I saw dad at a desk. He looked up and smiled at me he placed the papers that were in his hands and walked to me. He was about to give me a hu, but I stopped him.

"I don't want a hug from you after what you did to me," I said looking him in his eyes. "I am here to tell you that me and Ron, erm, Ronnie are a couple now," I told him. I walked away and when I was about to go through the doors I was stopped by my father's booming voice. 

"Wait! Lilianna," when he said my name I felt gross. Like he wasn't supposed to say it. "What do you mean, you and Ronnie are a couple?" He asked me I turned around. 

"You know what I mean. Call it unnatural if you want but me and Ron, Ronnie are together." When I said her name it felt like a curse word or like a forbidden word I was not to say. I looked at him straight in his eyes. His body towered over me as I looked up at him. 

"This is the last straw, first she tries to kill my best man, next thing is she tries to steal my daughter. Damn her and her dead father!" Dad started to yell at the empty room. He then turned to me. She is a monster, I don't care if you want to date some bum from the street, but not that bitch Baker!" He said. 

"What do you have against Ronnie?" I asked him and he looked at me surprised and then he smirked with a chuckle. 

"Lilianna? Did she not tell you?" He asked me, and I just looked at him puzzled and confused. This only caused him to laugh. "Lilianna, you lovely Ron, is a mafia leader, she has killed and she is just using you to get to me! She's a sneaky one! She has made you think that she loves you it's all a trick, a lie. Baker has never loved someone and I don't think she can!" Dad finished as he sat on a chair with a cup of whiskey by his side. I didn't want to believe it but it makes sense why she was being so nice, agreeing with everything that I said and wanted. Why she never yelled at me and that mischievous look in her eyes. 

"I don't believe you," I said my voice raspy, I didn't even look at him I stayed where I was. Looking at the spot where he was. He hummed and then huffed a chuckled. He took a sip, placing the cup down after that.

"Oh please, you have got to be joking. How can you say that without even looking at me." He said as he grabbed my jaw a new side to my dad washed over him. He didn't look like dad. "Baker has only been using you, now don't you have work soon, why not just go get dressed and go to work." He said as he patted my cheek. I kept my head down and then went to work.

Was everything he just said true as Ron only using me to get to my dad? Did she fake everything? Apart from me felt like he was telling the truth. Apart from me wanted to believe him. 

I went back to my apartment, got dressed, and left for work. This was going to be a long day. When I arrived Cathrine and Coraline were waiting for me with a binder and a bag I think with a muffin or something for breakfast. They spotted me and smiled at me I felt the event from this morning wash away and I slimed at them.

"Here, these are all the buildings where there is a Victoria's Secret. As well as, meetings where your ideas and works can be shown so be prepared for those." Cathrine said as she handed me the binder of items. She also handed me the keys. "Here are your keys, one for this door, and another for your office." I looked at them surprised. 

"I guess they're moving you up to the executive designer, not just a lead or anything like that, and we're your assistants!" Coraline said till she looked down and did an 'oh' face. "Oh and here," she handed me the brown bag, "A hazelnut muffin, and in there is a caramel frappe, extra caramel." She said with a smile and I just smiled.

"Now, the head director, said that she wouldn't be that surprised if you were late to your first day, you know the stress of it all," Cathrine said as they walked me to my office. When I walked through the door I saw it was empty all but two desks and a computer on one of them. "Now you can decorate this room to your liking, remember this is your office and our desks are right across from yours," they walked to where their desks were, I just smiled and nodded thanking them. 

"Oh, we should show you around the area," Coraline said as she placed her hands in her sister's arm. 

"I thought that we already did," Catherine said wondering. "But, I guess she might need a refresher, on the place, so why not." Catherine finished and smiled at her twin and then at me.

They showed me around and I just smiled. They gave a tour and introduced me to the many others on the floor. Once I got back into my office I already had a few voice mails on my phone. I sighed and then logged into my computer checking my emails if I had any. Then I pressed the button to hear the voicemails, a sound played as I pressed the button,

"You have three new messages," the female voice said as a beeping sound played. 

"Hey, it's me, Ron. I uh got the number from someone I know that worked there." I scoffed knowing that she dug it out from someone. I deleted the message and played the next. 

"Hey it's me Ron again, I know you're probably busy but, I just wanted to call and tell you that I am so," I cut off her voice, deleting it. I played the next message.

"Hello, this is Maggie, I just wanted to let you know how excited we are that you are here. I hope that your assistants filled you in on the many things that are to be coming up in the next couple of months, now I just wanted to finish this voicemail with good luck!" I smiled at how cheery her voice was.