Ronnie

I woke up to Lili still asleep I smiled at her. I kissed the back of her neck. She jumped at my lips. I again smiled. I got up and got dressed, walking to the kitchen I started to make her breakfast. I heard her grumble and the bed creak. 

Did the bed creak last night? 

I saw her get up and get dressed. Walking into the kitchen she looked at me and looked with disbelief. Walking towards me she held out her hand to touch me. I looked down at her and chuckled.

"What are you doing Lili?" I asked and she teared up, hugging me. I looked at her confused.

"I'm sorry for everything, I should have talked to you, but is what my dad true?" I asked her and she placed a hand on my head.

"Let me fix breakfast first and then we'll talk, okay?" I said she nodded her head, but she never did let me go, I don't know why she didn't want to leave my side. But I didn't mind it. Once I was done I plated the food and placed them on the dinner table.

I sat and then she sat next to me, she looked at the food that I had prepared for us both. Scrambled eggs, pancakes, waffles, bacon, orange juice, and then I also pulled out milk and cereal just in case she didn't want to eat what I had made for us. 

"Thank you," she said as she looked at the food in front of her. I hummed and started to plate my food. I grabbed a waffle, with some berries, and whipped cream. I then grabbed some scrambled eggs.

"So, can we talk now, about what my dad had said?" She asked me while grabbing a waffle and some eggs. I froze and sighed.

"Yeah, we can talk," I said to her as I placed my plate down and looked at me. " What your father had said, was true, was." I had to make sure that the 'was' was prominent. "I was going to use you to get to your father. Just to mess with him. But then, I started to fall for you. You, Lili, helped me, love. I know that your father said I am incapable of feeling anything but hate, and anger. But that night when we were at that banquet I cried for the first time in a long time. Well, since my father died." I said, she started to tear up.

"Lili, I hadn't felt this way in a long, long, time. I was so confused when I started to cry that night, but that 12 months you just disappeared, I had time to think and I thought about the many times I felt actually, generally happy when I saw you, your smile, your eyes, and even when you get mad. I loved it and I love you, Lili." I finished and kissed her forehead. She jumped into my arms and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you too." She told me and I smiled, not one of those half-ass smiles, this one was genuine

After breakfast, we had another round from last night, then we sat on the couch, watching Christmas movies. This was the best way to start winter break. But soon it came crashing to a halt when we heard a knock on the door. She sighed and got up. Opening the door she froze.

"Catherine, Coraline. What are you doing?" She asked as these two girls walked in. They stopped when they spotted me.

"Um, Lil's whats this, are you replacing us?! Please don't replace us!" One girl cried. 

"Coraline, no, this is Ronnie," Lili said as the girl I guess is Coraline, ran to her and hugged Lili's waist. "She's my girlfriend." She said and I felt getty. She called me her girlfriend. I got up and shook their hands.

"Hello, Ronnie Baker, lovely to meet you both," I said as I shook their hands. Both girls blushed. 

"Lilianna, where can I get one, I'll change sides." One girl said and Lili laughed. 

"Anyways, why are you both here?" Lili asked. They both ohed in since.

"Right well, we both thought that since we are doing our little getaway, that we'll spend the night here, and pack together." One girl said. 

"Oh, right that's tomorrow. Shit, I need to pack!" Lili said as she ran out of the living room, leaving me with the two other girls. Lili came back after a few moments with a suitcase and then clothes. 

"So are two sisters, you both look alike," I asked the two girls. 

"Oh, yeah we're siamese twins. I'm Catherine and that's Coraline." Catherine said as she pointed to her sister. I nodded as I watched Lili get set up, with her clothes and other bath products.

"Okay, so whenever, you two are ready we can get started," Lili said as the twins pulled out their suitcases and did the same as Lili, they had everything on display, and then they started to pack.