Ronnie

I walk back to my office. I stop at the door, and placed a hand on the oak door, and pushed it open. The air blew through my short hair. I then walked to my desk, once I am seated I look at the papers scattered all around my desk. With a sigh and a yawn, I started to place the papers into a folder and then into a drawer. Once I pack everything up and cleaned up my area I looked at the folder that had Samuel's information in it. I grab the folder and then walk out of the room.  I open the folder and started to read the information that was in it.

NAME Samuel Locks

SEX: Male DOB: 12/09/96

Samuel has no family, the only family that he has is just the New York Gang run by Dion Smith. Samuel is in a relationship with Smith's daughter, Lilianna Smith (info on pg 3.) 

I stopped walking as I read the name. I did not care for the rest of the information regarding Samuel. But her name was fascinating. I had to get the most information about her as much as I can. So, I turned to page 3.

NAME: Lilianna Smith 

SEX: Female DOB:12/16/98

Lilianna is 22 and just graduated from the AI (Art Institute). She grew without the knowledge of her father's Gang. Her mother died at a young age. She now is going to Nevada to live, and grow in the fashion business. And so she is going to help out with Victoria's Secret fashion line and magazine. She and two other young girls will be going into the topic and will grow the company to the best of their abilities. 

I stood still at what I had just read. The rest of the information. As I read each word my heart went to her. She lost her mom at such a young age. I mean I lost my dad at a young age too. I placed a hand on my chest as I felt the necklace that dad gave me. I pulled out the charm, I looked at the big G that was on the outside. Opening it I see him and me when he was alive. 

"I miss you, Dad," I say as I hear the pitter-patter of shoes on the floor. I quickly put it away and start on my way again.

"Ma'am, he's on the phone," Marcus says as he saw me I stopped and looked at him.

"Who?" I asked him. I see him shift as he went from one leg to the other.

"Dion Smith, ma'am." He says to me as I sucked in a breathe and smirked. Marcus moved out of the way motioning me to walk first. I nodded my head and walk into the room that has all of the phones from around the world. Marcus snapped his fingers as a few other men and women were in the room, Once they heard the snap of his fingers they all left. I walk to the closet's phone and picked up the handle.

"Hello," I said as if confused.

"What the hell Baker!" The voice called out to me in pure anger. "You stole one of my men and interrogate him to the point that he had 'nothing to say?" He finished.

"Please, he only gave me the information that I needed. Like about the daughter I didn't know you had." I said as I lit a cigarette. "Listen, my father's money belongs to me right now, and without an heir, no one will ever see the money that he now I have," I said as I looked at all of the papers that were in see-through folders.

"You know nothing about my daughter." He said. I stood in shock as I then smirked.

"I know that she will be coming here to Nevada to join in on a Victoria's Secret magazine opportunity," I said I heard him suck in a breath. I had to stifle a laugh.

"So, you don't know which building she will be going into." He said as he wanted to sound smart, but it wasn't working.

"You're right but all I need to do is search Lilianna Smith," I said as I then hung up. I can feel the anger in the air from him. I then chuckled.