Lilianna

As we stand in the elevator. Catherine started to ask me questions that may be asked in the interview. Coraline started to do my hair, and fix my make-up; she also helped with my outfit. Coraline had a spear outfit on her my size. 

"Okay, you need to change." She said I looked down and saw my outfit I kept my outfit casual and yet professional. "You're cute, but this is Vegas. Image is everything." Coraline said I looked at Catherine and she only nodded. I let out a breath and started to change into the pencil skirt and the white top that Coraline had in her hand. Once I was done both girls smiled with glee as they looked at me. They did a couple more fixes for me.

"Okay listen, you need to act as your work here. That's the key to this job. If you act like you already work here then you'll most likely get the gig." Catherine said as she looked at me and I smiled.

"Thanks, girls," I said as I looked at them and smiled. They nodded and once the bell dinged they walked in front of me leading me to the office where I will be in for this interview. They stop at a door and I see three women and two men. Catherine opened the door and I walked in with Coraline right behind me. Catherine followed her. 

"Lilianna Smith," Catherine said as she looked at the men and women in the room. I looked at them all of them in shock as they see me.

"Thank you, Catherine, Coraline." A woman in her mid 30's said as she writes something down in her notebook. I heard the twins leave the room and I am now left in the room with the men and women. The same woman motioned me to sit in a chair that was in front of them, I walked over and sat down in the seat.

"Okay, My name is Maggie, this is Rachel, and finally that is Tori," Maggie said as she pointed to the other girls next to her. 

"I'm Garrett, and this is Pat," Garrett said as he pointed to the male sitting next to him.

"Nice to meet you all," I said as I looked at them all.

"Okay, well let's get started. Now, I am going to guess that you know what the position is." Maggie said, but it sounded more like a question.

"Yes ma'am," I answered truthfully. This position was for me to design and photograph, magazines and models.

"Great. Now, we don't have any questions since you answered them in the email you sent to us. However, what we want is someone to be flexible and can work well under pressure." Tori said as she looked at me. I only nodded my head. She smiled at me and then looked at the rest of the group.

"Do you have any references, a portfolio, or anything?" Garrett asked me as I nodded and handed my portfolio to him. He opened the cover and he imminently froze. The first photo was a picture of me, jumping in the air with clothing that made me look like I was a fairy. The clothing of choice was white with a blue and gold marble design. My hair was curled and make-up that matched the clothes. 

"Holy shit, this is beautiful. It's so clear." Garrett said as he passed the photos around. 

"When did you make this, you look so young," Pat asked as he looked at the photo more closely. 

"I took this photo my senior year of high school," I said as I looked at them as they continue to look at the photos. They all stopped and looked at the last photo.

"Who is this, if I may ask," Rachel asked as she flipped the photo for me to see what it was she was talking about. There I see Sam in an outfit that made him look like a Greek god. White sheets wrapped around his waist, he had a golden crown. I remembered I begged him for so long to do this.

"That's my boyfriend. Samuel." I answered. "It was the year I was leaving for College. I needed a photo for them." I said as they looked at the photo some more. 

"It's so clear too. It looks like a painting and not a photo." Maggie said as she closed the book and then looked at me. I smiled at the compliment that I was given. "Well, I can see you have talent," Maggie said as she looked at me. She looked away from me and to the rest of the men and women in the room.

"I think we have a new member of the circus," Garrett said as met eyes with Maggie.

"Welcome to the team, you're hired," Maggie said as she stood up and walked to me and shook my hand. "You start next week." She handed me my portfolio. 

When I leave the room I kept silent, throughout the elevator ride I texted Sam to tell him that we were done. We made it to the first floor and I saw Sam at the door. He looked at the twins behind me and then both shrugged. I walked past him and once we all were outside, I screamed.

"I got it! I got the job!" I screamed again.