Lilianna

"Okay, so, what do first?" I said as I looked at the twins with a smile. They smiled and Coraline grabbed the remote and turned it to Bluetooth and started to play her music. 

The playlist that she put on was a mix of Christmas and some pop music. I looked at the many items that we had.

"Okay, now underwear?" Coraline asked. Cathrine and I nodded our heads and said check. 

"Outfits for the clubs?" Cathrine asked. Coraline and I giggled and checked it off folding the outfits and placing them in the suitcases. After we finished packing we started to talk about the past, how it was living in New York.

"Oh remember when we took that trip to Blue Mountain?" Coraline laughed remembering the memory. "We all got drunk and jumped off the cliff into the lake. Samuel was so pissed at you." Coraline finished and I threw a pillow at her and we all laughed. 

"He was more pissed that I had gotten drunk! He yelled at all of us the next day." I said remember when he would yell at us. 

"Yeah, he told us that it's our fault that we had a hangover. But he was a sucker and got us donuts and Advil at the store nearby." I said. As I laid my head on Ronnies shoulder. 

"You were very wild as a teen." She told me as she kissed the top of my head. 

"Let's order pizza and watch a movie!" Coraline said and we all agreed. 

"I'll get the pizza, get whatever you three want," Ronnie said. I was surprised when she said that. 

"You sure?" I asked her and Ronnie only shrugged.

"I don't mind. I'll order the pizza then get some snacks." She said as she kissed my temple. 

"Wait I'll go with you, I'll know what the girls will want," Cathrine said as she stood up and walked to Ronnie, and left with her. 

"You like her, huh?" Coraline said as she was on her phone. I could only nod my head. 

"I don't think, like is the right word for it, more like I love," I said as Coraline gasped and ran to me hugging me. 

---

Cathrine

I and Ronnie were in her car and drove to Papa John. I told her what I and Coraline will eat and what Lilianna will eat. 

"You know she likes you," I said to Ronne as I looked at the phone and started to text her. "I haven't seen her this happy in a long time," I said. 

"Really? Every time I look at her she's smiling." She said as she looked at me.

"Well, Samuel seemed to not be it. He was, well he wasn't abusive, but he was very demanding and toxic," I said. "Lilianna, never really had a voice when he was around." 

"What do you mean?" She asked me.

"Well, Sam, he would kinda shut down most things, like that camping trip to Blue Mountain, I think he was scared for her but she had to be a free bird at some point in her life. And Samuel never let her do it." I finished.

Once we got the pizza's we then went to the liquor store and got some beers and wines, we also got some snacks. When we got back Coraline and Lilianna were doing each other's nails. 

"Oh, Cathrine did you get it?" Coraline asked as we walked through the store. I nodded my head and I threw the bag of fake nails at Coraline. She squealed and finished her nails. Ronnie placed the pizzas on the counter and sat next to Lilianna.

"Coraline is a goddess when it comes to nails that how she got the job and VS," I said as she started to do Liliannas nails. 

"Oh, stop sis, I just got a black belt in it." She said. As she finished Liliannas nails I was next and then her own.

We ate and started to watch a movie and then we all went to bed, ready for the night, and the morning.

---

Lilianna

"You are going to go to the Bellagio for a week?" Ronnie asked. She seemed to be angry but also there was something else there. 

"Y-yeah, I wanted to do something nice for the twins and myself," I said as I changed into my pajamas. I felt her walk up behind me and wrap her arms around me. She started to kiss my neck and down to my shoulder. I moan slightly and leaned into her lips.

"I'm going to miss you." She told me, as I felt her hand run down my arm and to my hand. I turned around and hugged her. 

"Come on, I need to go to bed if we're going to get our room on time. Could you drop us off?" I asked Ronnie and I felt her nod her head. 

"Would you be mad if I also got a room there?" Ronnie asked, "I don't want to leave your side." She said and I giggled. 

"Okay, that's fine," I told her and I felt her smile. She kissed the side of my head. A song started to play and I looked at Ronnie she gave me a cheeky smile. Then we started to dance, a slow dance before bed, I felt like we were an old couple. I smiled as we danced.

"I love you, Lili," Ronnie whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Ron," I said.