Lilianna

I looked at this gorgeous woman as she sat on her motorcycle. She just called me a chicken for not wanting to go on some stupid bike. I huffed and walked to her, she held out a helmet to me and when putting it on she smiled at me. Thank goodness that shield was down so that she couldn't see my blush. Getting on I forgot about my dress. 

"We'll stop at a store to get you a different close." She said as she started the bike. The sound was loud and then we drove off. "We won't be gone long." She said and I smiled. When driving we make it to the fountain show, then passed a few other buildings. We stop at a place that looked like a hotel. She stopped the bike and I took off my helmet and we went inside.

"Welcome to the Fashion Show Mall. Where you can find any kind of designer stores or anything that you could want." She said as she bowed I giggled at how childish she was. Standing straight she gave me her elbow and I linked our arms. "Get whatever you want, no budget." She said finally.

"Oh no, you don't want to tell me that," I said in a joking way she laughed and then looked at me.

"Honestly, whatever you want." She said and I looked at her and bit my lip as the excitement was overwhelming. We walked to store after store. We walked for what seemed like hours. She was true to her word she bought me whatever I wanted. This seems to be so much like a date and it was a hell of a one. I was having so much fun. I looked at her and she was smiling she seemed to be enjoying herself too. After getting me clothes I changed into them and we then went back to her bike and then she started it. 

                                                                                       ***

We arrive at a hotel-like thing. As we walked I saw some stores. Turning the corner I see what looked like a garden. I look over to Ronnie as she smiled down at me. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as she looked at me. 

"Well, you are just going to have to wait and see, there isn't a whole lot of people here right now which is surprising." She said as we walked to the garden-like area. When entering the area the smell of flowers filled my nose. It smelt so sweet and fresh in the area that we're in. I looked around and saw that there was a giant fairy on one of the bigger sides of the garden. Ronnie left me to get something. I didn't notice since I was so busy looking at each statue. There were animals all over the room. 

"Welcome to the Bellagio. This garden is different each season. Like one year was foxes and another was polar bears and penguins. All the flowers are real." Ronnie said as she took my hand into her own and we walk around the area. All the flowers were so fresh and smelt so food. I felt like I was in a different world. Like I was in a fairy tale.

"It's so beautiful," I said and she nodded her head. I turn my head to see her smiling holding her hand out for me to take. We walk outside and I see the fountain.

"Wait so they do the show?" I asked as I stared at the fountain. Music started to play and I got confused since the music did not match how amazing the show was. I looked over to Ronnie as she just placed a hand under my chin and turned my face to the water. There was an image playing on the water. I started in awe, how did anyone do this, or even plan this? Now the music matched the show. I couldn't help but smile, this is so amazing. I felt her wrap her arms around my small from.

"Pretty cool huh?" She asked and I nodded my head. She then checked her watch and she sighed. "I think that I better take you back to the club." She said and I pouted.

"Well, can we stay out just a bit longer?" I asked her and she just stared at me. 

"Well, I did promise that I'll take you back so then your friends won't worry." She said and I looked down and then pulled out my phone.

"I'll text them," I said with a smile. After I text Coraline I looked up at Ronnie as she smiled and sighed.

"Alrighty then. Where too next?" She asked as she looked up and down the road. Taking my hand she took us to another casino and hotel. We went to the stratosphere and what she called the High Roller. It was just a giant Ferriss wheel when entering the small room I was shocked to see that it had a bar and seating area. Ronnie took me to the seats and we looked out over the city. From others, we seemed like a child in awe. 

"This is so cool!" I exclaimed with a smile. Ronnie smiled at how I looked. The ride seemed to only last a few moments but in reality, it was an hour ride. It seemed so short.