Lilianna

"Babe! That's amazing!" Sam yelled as he wrapped his arms around my small frame and spun us around. He set us down and then I looked at the twins they both smiled at us.

"Okay, so club?" Coraline asked me and Catherine. I looked at her and with a smile, I nodded my head.

"That was the plan the whole time," I said as I looked at both of them. "We are going to do some stuff beforehand though. Like, get the keys to my condo, and change." I finished. The girls only rolled their eyes. I giggled at their reaction.

"Wait, you're getting the keys today?" Catherine asked in surprise and I nodded my head. 

"Well okay, then you two go to your new condo, and your know change." Coraline and Catherine said the change in unison and dragged it. I giggled at their response. I and Sam started to walk away and I waved the twins goodbye they did the motion themselves.

Sam opened the door, and let me in. He got into the diver's side and took my hand into his own. Starting the car he raised my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles. 

"I'm very proud of you baby." He said to me I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Sam, this club thing is for me and the girls. We are celebrating me and this big win. I need you to trust me. I'll be back before you know it." I said to him fear rising in me. He never really trusted me for some reason, but I will prove to him that I am trustworthy.

"Lilianna, please, I'd feel better if I went with you." He said to me as he watched the road. His grip on the steering wheel grew tighter. I sighed and nodded my head understanding his words.

                                                                                     ***

When arriving at my condo, we walk into the lobby and there we see a young woman in her teens.

"Hello, welcome to the MGM we have hotels and more." She said as she wrote something in her journal.

"Hi, I'm here to get my keys," I said in the up most polite voice.

"Name?" She said as she rolled her chair to her computer.

"Lilianna Smith," I said she typed on her computer and then looked at me confused.

"Um, there is no one by the name of Lilianna Smith. But there is a name of Angel S." She says as she looked at me. Her eyes widened.

"Of course it is," I said as she looked more confused. "Yeah, that's me. My dad got this for me." I said with a small laugh and she nodded her head.

"My dad would do the same. I can change it if you would like." She said and I shook my head.

"It'll help if any strange people want to find me," I said and she nodded her head. She rolled to the wall behind her to get keys and a packet.

"You can come into the office to sign that last of the papers that I guess your father didn't sign." She said and I nodded. Walking back to the office area I got to see her more, she looked so much younger than I thought she was. I sit in one of the chairs that are in front of her desk. She gave me a pen and I started to sign under each line that she pointed to. Once we were finished she smiled and handed me my key.

"Would you like me to make a spare for your boyfriend?" She asked and I smiled and nodded.

"Please, can you," I asked and she only nodded.

"Your father told me to but I wanted to make sure you were okay with it." She said as she handed me another key. I turned around and squealed at him. "You are on the top floor and unit 34609." She finished and Sam and I walked to the room and as we did I can feel the anger tension in the elevator and on the walk. Getting the keys from Sam I opened the door. I looked around the large room. I walk to the window and see that amazing view of the city.

"Listen, I'm sorry. It's just that I'm going to be leaving soon. That's hard enough already." He told me. He walked toward me and wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my shoulder. "But, I guess since I will be leaving you soon, I'll let you have fun." He finished and I smiled at him. Turning around I smiled wider and kissed him.