Ronnie

I watched her do the blowjob challenge with her two other friends, and may I just say that she has talent. Not only did she choke but she swallowed all of the liquid. 

Steph placed their drinks on the table as she picked up the three shot glasses. Lilianna flopped down onto the couch cushion and seemed to relax. A song started to play and Coraline and Catherine looked at each other and squealed. I laughed at how they reacted to the song.

"Come dance with us Lilianna," Catherine asked as she was being pulled by her twin. Lilianna only shook her head.

"Nah, I'll pass. I'm not in a dancing mood right now." She said I looked at her as she squeezed her thighs together. Coraline and Catherine nodded their heads as they blew kisses to her and she returned them. Lilianna and I watched them walk away from us. 

"Why won't you go dance, it could help you loosen up besides it's your first night here why not have some fun," I said to her and she only smiled at me.

"Well, like I said I'm not in a dancing mood." She said and squeezed her thighs together again.

"Your thighs," I stated as if I was telling her there was something wrong with them.

"Excuse me?" She asked me and I chuckled as I looked at her. 

"You keep squeezing your thighs together. Why?" I ask as if I'm that innocent. She stared at me in shock. I placed a hand onto her thigh I expected her to push it away from her but she didn't. I moved it upwards to her womanhood. She felt like she was soaked. Her breath hitched as I used my middle finger to rub her clit in a circular motion. I looked over at my men as they turned their backs to me. I picked her up and placed her on my lap. 

"You have a boyfriend and yet here I am, having you on my lap and touching you. Why don't you push me away?" I asked as she started to rub against my thigh.

"I don't know." She whispered. I moved my hands from her hips to her thighs and then back to her clit. Her back arched as I rubbed the small bud. I started to kiss her chest and then up to her neck, she was a moaning mess. I then started to rub faster and faster. She was about to scream but I placed my lips onto her own. She pulled away from me as she arched her back and came onto my hand. She stayed seated on my lap. She moved back to how she looked with her back now straight. With my pinky, I pushed away from the small pieces of hair that were in front of her face. 

"You are beautiful Lilianna," I said and she only stared at me her hazel eyes staring at me. Once she caught her breath she placed her lips onto my own. Her lips were so soft and perfect for me. I licked her bottom lip and we started a French kiss she moaned against my mouth. I pulled away and started to kiss her neck she moaned even more. I moved down to her chest and kissed her skin. I moved the hem of her dress moving it away I started to kiss the skin of her breast.

The song stopped and hear the twins come running back she got off of me and sat next to picking up her drink and taking a sip of it as if nothing happened.

"Hey, Lilianna," Catherine says as they both were giggling they then looked at Lilianna and sit down. Lilianna just waved and then she did it again her thighs crushed together. I smirked at her and when she looked at me they squeezed tighter. I scooted closer to her and wrapped an arm around her and whispered in her ear.

"Hey, wanna get out of here?" I asked and she only looked at me. She shook her head. "Ah, that seems creepy huh. I mean, after all, you do have a boyfriend but think of it as a hangout. I'll take you to this cool place here. Call it your own personal tour of the strip." I said as I took her now empty glass from her hand. She looked like she was in deep thought. She then looked at me and smirked. I smiled and got up, reaching my hand out to her for her to take. She smiled and took my hand. I lead her to the door to go outside. Turning the corner we meet with my bike. 

"Oh no, you never said anything about a bike!" She exclaimed as she was about to walk back inside. 

"Oh, your seriously not a chicken? Are you?" I asked now sitting in the seat, resting my chin on a hand, my elbow sitting on one of the handlebars, and smiling up at her. She looked at me angrily.