KEEP BLEEDING LOVE

Song Inspiration

Song Inspiration

Bleeding Love

by: Leona Lewis

* FEATURED BY STORIES UNDISCOVERED- TALES OF THE HEART READING LIST FOR JUNE 2022

AUTHOR's NOTE:

Thank you for taking the time to read about Cid & Aya's love story. It was inspired by the song above, which I found myself singing the chorus of one morning in January 2021. The lyrics stayed with me for days, and when I finally listened to the music, the story began to unfold in my mind like a movie, chapter by chapter.

I encourage you to accompany Aya on her journey. May we all, like her, discover the strength and bravery to endure various pains and even death in our lives. Let us remain steadfast and never lose hope.

May we not close our hearts loving. Be hopeful that each one of us has a Cid who is out there. Either they are waiting along the way or getting ready for us. Let us not be afraid to be happy and to love again.

Finally, we should express gratitude for all the Janes who are a part of our lives - whether they be family, friends, colleagues, or even strangers. Let us strive to be a Jane to those around us as well.

Keep Fighting! Keep Living! Keep Loving!

Enjoy reading!

EastCoastPinay

Also, please check my other stories:

Before It's Too Late

Avery gave her heart to a man who promised her forever. However, she decided to stay or leave when he broke her trust.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/260076088-before-it%27s-too-late

Fate finds Destiny

Fate discovered that her parents had arranged her marriage to a stranger, prompting her to depart from New York with a firm determination to alter her destiny. She hoped to find her soulmate, her true love, in a faraway place.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/250499689-fate-finds-destiny

My Dreamland Oppa

Mara, an ordinary person, is struggling with a difficult decision. Should she continue living a solitary life or take a chance and open her heart to a celebrity she met unexpectedly while experiencing a moment of serendipity? All she wants is to heal her broken heart.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/244854003-my-dreamland-oppa

***

BLURB

KEEP BLEEDING LOVE

Can LOVE endure a troubled past?

Meet AYA. A 23-year-old cashier in W supermarket. After getting dumped by her childhood boyfriend for being pregnant and losing her baby, she decided that closing off her heart and putting walls around her would protect her from life's hurts and pains.

Meet CID. The one and only heir to the Waldon family that owns all the W Supermarkets. A known womanizer and drunkard extraordinaire. Living his life one bar at a time. Different bars, different beds, different women every night.

Could two individuals with vastly different backgrounds find love despite their troubled pasts that brought them to the same place? Would their love be strong enough to overcome their difficult pasts?

Trigger Warning: 

Mention of: 

Suicide

Fetal Death/Abortion

Profanity

***

*SPECIAL AWARDS*

Best Title

New Adult Genre The Strawberry Milkshake Awards 2021

Best Prologue

The Euphoria Awards (1st Edition)

Best First Chapter

2nd Place The Petrichor Awards 2021

Runner Up The Carnival Awards 3rd Edition

Best Couple

1st Place (Cid & Aya) Watt-a-Best Mini Awards

======

*RANKING*

#1 LoveatFirstSight 02/05/22

#1 BleedingLove Stories 03/02/21

======

Date Started: 7 January 2021

Date Completed: 3 February 2021