LIVE. FIGHT. LOVE.

AYA

My eyes can't get over the massive number of people walking back and forth across the Oculus. It's been 30 minutes since I've been watching the fantastic New York view from our suite window. I couldn't believe the last time I stood in this spot was five years ago.

Everything looks the same, but it feels different. I tried remembering what could have made things feel different from then to now. I can't think of any. Suddenly the warm arms of the most extraordinary man that makes me feel protected and loved wrapped around me from behind. 

"Everything good here, My Aya?" He said my name in the most possessive way. His hand shoved my hair to my left shoulder. "Yeah," I replied softly with a moan as I felt his lips pressing small, wet kisses from the back of my shoulder towards my collarbone. I just got reminded. Only he can make me feel these indescribable butterflies and flurries inside my stomach—the ring on my finger. And the two bundles of joy sleeping soundly in the room next to ours. They all make the difference not just in this hotel suite, but in my life. 

I turned around and inched closer, pressing my body to his. His eyes blazed with desire. I bit my lower lip, seeing a muscle in his jaw twitch. I slowly placed my hands around his neck as I straddled him. He was quick as he moved towards our bedroom without separating our bodies. I whispered in his ear. "Are you sure the kids are asleep?" He said nothing, just pointed at the baby monitor placed on the bedside table. 

"I will ensure I give you another unforgettable New York experience tonight, My Aya!"

***

Cid fulfilled his promise. It was indeed an unforgettable New York night for the books. Every second spent with him still feels like a first. He is still the same caring, possessive, and understanding man in my life. Seeing him carrying our 2-year-old son and holding our 4-year-old Angela in his other hand completes me. I would die for these three!

"Good morning Mommy! Kiss Mommy before I bring you to Mama Jane's room."

"How are you, my loves? Come here. I want to kiss and hug my babies!"

"I'm done feeding them breakfast. Jane insisted she give them a bath in her room."

"Are you sure? We still have time before we go down for my appointment."

"I can't say no to Jane. Nobody would want to be on her dangerous side." Cid was laughing while preparing the kids' clothing inside a bag. I understood what he meant. Mama Jane will not take no for an answer when it's about precious Angela and little El Cid. Yes, my husband thought of the best nickname for our son. From his first name, Daniel, he took the last two letters and added them to his second name, Cid. He wouldn't allow Rick to give our son little Ciddy for his nickname. But he trusted Rick to be one of El Cid's godfathers. From Mama Jane to Dean, my father-in-law, and Rick, they all shower our family with love daily.

"Mrs. Waldon, please allow me to take our amazing kids to their Mama Jane."

"Sure, Mr. Waldon!" I peppered the two most adorable kids in the world with the most incredible kiss a mom can give. 

"And Mrs. Waldon, please wait for me so we can take our bath together." Lust glowed in his eyes as he left our suite, with one kid in each hand and the bag strapped on his shoulder. 

"Look at you, a picture of the Hottest Father!" How can I ever say no to you, My Cid?

***

"Are you sure about this? Then we can have Rick meet him." Cid squeezed my hand as we waited for the elevator to stop and headed to the Garden restaurant. 

My lips softly touched his. "I'm very sure. I need to do this."

"Promise me anytime you feel uncomfortable, ring me. Rick and I will sit at the nearest table." I felt him kissing my hair as he hugged me closer to him.