REVELATIONS|| BONUS CHAPTERS

THANK YOU

First, I wanted to say a million thanks to everyone who has read, voted, and commented on Cid & Aya's story of love. Also, to those who have added it to their reading lists. I can't thank you guys enough for all the love you have showered on this story. Knowing that someone in our Wattpad world gave my writing a chance is a gift I will always treasure. 

Also, my sincerest gratitude to all the communities for hosting different contests and giving us a platform to showcase our stories. And to all the judges, for all your kind and genuine reviews and all the recognitions you have granted. You guys inspire me more to keep writing. 

To express my never-ending appreciation, I am publishing bonus chapters- REVELATIONS. I hope you give the additional chapters the same love. 

Keep Living! Keep Fighting! Keep Loving!

EastCoastPinay

AUTHOR'S NOTE

      Everyone has a story to tell. For the endth time, I realized that statement is true. While editing this story allowed me to analyze the minor characters that played different roles in the lives of Cid and Aya. Understanding each character inspired me to write REVELATIONS. 

      REVELATIONS comprises bonus chapters that highlight each minor character in both the past and present lives of Cid and Aya. 

      Writing these chapters didn't just give me revelations. Personally, it also gave me several realizations in life. First, whatever happens in our lives, whether good or bad, happens for a reason. Sometimes when we get hurt, we think it's the ending, but thinking about it, the one that ends is giving us the chance to start again. Last, forgiving is a gift when we decide to move on from a painful or tragic past. Finally, it's freedom for ourselves and those who hurt us. We free ourselves from the pains of the past and share the same with those who hurt us. 

      Finally, whatever challenges each of us is going through at any moment, remember that surviving it will only strengthen us. In life, nothing can put us down if we keep on bleeding love.

***