Chapter 14: Bakusquad

My eyes started to slowly open, blinking to adjust to the bright white lights.

"y/n? y/n! Are you there?" I heard a voice reach out, calling me back to consciousness.

I looked around slowly. All Might was there, lightly holding my hand.

"Toshinori." I said softly, giving him a weak smile.

"y/n, you're awake! Just one moment, let me go get Recovery Girl!" he called.

He rushed to the door and started calling for Recovery Girl, then quickly returned to my side.

"I'm so glad to see you're ok," He smiled, grabbing my hand again.

I had tears coming to my eyes.

Out of all the times I've woken up in a hospital room... no one has ever been here to greet me.

"Toshinori." I muffled, "You're here." The tears were flowing freely at this point.

"y/n, of course I'm here. Please don't cry. I'll always be here." He smiled.

Just then, Recovery Girl walked in and glanced over my way.

"Silly girl, don't cry yet. I haven't even finished healing your back. Save those tears for when you need them." She said sharply as she examined my file.

"Toshinori" she continued. "I saw Aizawa coming down the hallway. Go keep him company. No one comes in while I heal her."

All Might looked back into my eyes, "We'll be waiting for you right outside. Don't be afraid." He wiped my tears then stood up to leave.

"Thank you" I whispered feeling more vulnerable than I was comfortable with.

He left, and Recovery Girl looked straight to me, "You gave me quite a scare."

"I'm sorry," I said sheepishly. "It's been awhile since I've had to fight at full force."

She exhaled loudly, "Well, you're almost cleared to go. I just need to do one more healing session on your spine. It needs a little realignment... Just breathe."

**Aizawa's POV**

I was sitting outside of y/n's hospital room, waiting for Recovery Girl to finish healing her.

y/n was letting out deafening screams. It was honestly more than I could bear, but All Might was staying here for her, so I needed to stay too.

He noticed the horror in my eyes and placed his hand on my shoulder, "She's going to be ok. She's much stronger than she looks."

I barely had enough energy to even glance over at him.

Recovery Girl came out of the room. "I'm sorry you had to hear that you two. Fragments of her spine slipped and had to be realigned."

She continued, "She's cleared to leave now. I'm sure she'll be out soon. Wait here."

We continued sitting there until the door slowly started to open.

I jumped out of my seat, "y/n!" I grabbed her in my arms and pulled her close. "I'm so glad you're alright."

"A little sore, but I'll live." She chuckled lightly.

I held her for a few moments, resting my chin on top of her head. Enjoying her warmth.

I felt her starting to let go, so I reluctantly followed her lead.

She was looking at All Might, "Thank you for waiting for me." She smiled and walked over to give him a hug.

I know they're just friends, but I wish that she hadn't left my arms to go to his...