Chapter 29: Shook

THE STUDENTS ARE BACK TODAY!!!

I was internally squealing my entire way to school. I wasn't able to see them in the hospital due to police orders, and once they were released, they still had to finish out their internships.

It was such a drag.. I tried so hard to see them after the attack on Hosu, but Nezu told me I absolutely had to wait.

So I waited, quite impatiently I must add, for the next few days until school began again.

Shota called me daily, but it was brief. I meant what I said, I really do need time.

Today would be the first time I had seen him since... well, since we confessed our love and said we wanted to spend our lives together?

I sighed... Such a strange night.

I burst through the doors of 1A, "Oi! TENYA!" I yelled as I marched up to him. The whole class stared at me in horror.

He slowly sank lower into his seat. "Y-y/n, look, I can explain.." he stuttered while looking at me with eyes full of heartache and desperation.

Are you kidding me? How can I stay mad at him when he's looking at me like that!?

I leaned over and snatched him in my arms, giving him a huge hug. "I'm so glad you're ok..." I said softly. He let out a sigh of relief and returned my hug.

I pulled away, "But if you scare me like that again, I'll kill you myself!"

He let out a soft laugh, and wiped the sweat drop on his forehead, still very shaken up by my initial tone.

"Midoriya! Shoto!" I yelled, turning back to the class. "What the hell took you both so long?!" I teased.

"Y/n-sensei!!" Midoriya whined while Shoto gave a small smile.

I know they didn't get any of the credit for capturing Stain, and that they shouldn't have technically used their quirks, but I was so proud of them. They saved each other.

I scanned the class, and my eyes widened at the most shocking thing I'd seen in years... "Katsuki! Your hair!"

"AGHHH!! WHAT THE FUCK SHITTY TEACHER!!! DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD!!!"

"Isn't it beautiful!?" Kaminari teased.

"Yea, now who's the one with shitty hair!?" Kirishima added.

I clasped my hands over my mouth trying not to laugh. "Oh my gosh... Best Jeanist is too much! Remind me to give him a hug next time I see him!"

"IT WON'T GO BACK TO FUCKING NORMAL!!"

Just then, Shota walked into the classroom. I looked over at him, and my heart fluttered as soon as our eyes met. I turned away quickly as my face started to heat up terribly.

Shit, why am I blushing so much!?

"Bakugo," he called. "Watch your language. And your volume. I could hear you from the hallway."

"Tch, whatever."

"It's good to have you all back," he continued while standing next to me rather closely. "How were your internships?"

The classed burst into a roar as students started yelling and recounting their experiences.

He gently put his hand in the small of my back and leaned towards me, whispering in my ear, "It's especially good to see you."

My heart was racing as chills raced down my spine. I was once again a blushing mess and had look to down to try and hide my face.

He only smiled at my reaction, and removed his hand slowly, taking a step towards the class, "Alright, alright. Can't wait to hear all about it. One at a time.... Later."

Damn Shota, I really do need time. But you make it so difficult to stay away!!! I looked at him and checked him out from behind, softly licking my lips.

Fuck, I want you...

I was lost in my fantasies, when I heard my little protege start yelling at me.

"Oi! SENSEI! WE'RE TRYING TO TALK TO YOU!!"

I snapped my head up, realizing I was definitely just staring at Shota's ass, "Uh-um, what?" I said as stupidly as possible.

Shota let out a small smirk, "Do you want to go over the training schedule for their final exam?"

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously, completely embarrassed by my lack of composure. "Oh! Yea. Of course."

I cleared my throat and took a few steps forward, ensuring Shota's backside was out of view to prevent any other distractions.

"Let's get started," I smiled sheepishly.

I excused the students to go get changed after  vaguely explaining the practical exam, the summer camp, and our plans for conditioning and quirk development.

When the class was cleared, Shota burst out laughing.

I whipped around and gave him a soft push, "Shut up!!! That had to be in my top 5 most embarrassing moments, EVER!!"

"You mean having your entire class of 16 year olds witness you checking me out?" he smirked.

"Yea, I'm sure you're very pleased with yourself," I rolled my eyes. "But it's not my fault!! You whispered in my ear and touched my back and got me all hot and bothered," I shuttered, not realizing what I said.

"Oh," he grinned. "So I got you hot and bothered did I?"

He was slowly walking towards me.

"If you don't stop, I swear..." I tried to threaten him knowing very well I wasn't going to do shit.

"You swear what?" he smirked as he put his arms around my waist and strongly pulled me towards him, making our bodies crash together.

I let out a loud gasp, and began to breathe heavily as he looked deeply into my eyes, still holding my waist tightly with one arm.

"I'm waiting," he whispered in my ear, causing my eyes to close as chills rushed across my body.

He slowly leaned over and left a kiss on my neck, and I exhaled a soft moan as his lips met my skin.

"Shota," I sighed, my heart racing. I had lost control of myself. I was completely his, and it was pointless to try and hide it.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw him staring at me, wild with lust and desire. I let my eyes trail down to his lips, and slowly wet my own in anticipation.

"I want you," I whispered, feeling a hard bulge against me.

He began to lean into me when, suddenly, the bell rang signaling the start of the next period. It shook us both out of our trance, and we jumped a part from
each other.

He ran his hand through his hair, visibly distraught, and looked away, "Um, yea, I'm so sorry about that."

I giggled, "Don't be... I'm not." I shrugged and gave him a wink before turning to leave out of the room.

There's no way I was going to be able to stay away from him much longer... Shota, you have me absolutely intoxicated.