Chpater 17: The Break-Up

Here's a hot pic of Aizawa to make up for this chapter lol

Here's a hot pic of Aizawa to make up for this chapter lol. Thanks for reading!

I heard a lite knock at my door.

I was finally going to see Shota, and my heart was beaming with happiness!

"Shota!" I called as I opened the door. I immediately threw my arms around his neck to give him a hug.

I held him just for a moment.

"Uh, can I come in?"

I let go over him embarrassed. "Yea, of course."

We sat on my couch as I awkwardly tried to make conversation with him.

"How are you?" I asked.

"Fine."

"What'd you do today." I asked, trying again.

"Nothing really."

I nodded my head as my face started to heat up.

What do I do now?....

"Should we talk..about..things? Or, do you want to?" I said softly.

"Talk about what?" He said blankly.

I was starting to get desperate.

"About us." I commented. "About what's been going on? About what I did wrong? About literally anything?"

He sighed, "There's really nothing to talk about."

I felt like crying.

"Ok, well want to head upstairs? We can watch a movie in bed." I said, really trying to make this work.

"Sure." He replied as he got up and started to head upstairs. I followed.

We got in bed, and I turned on Netflix looking for a movie to watch.

"What do you feel like watching?"

He just pulled out his phone and started scrolling, "Anything's fine."

"Shota," I called, slowly crawling across the bed over to him. "Why don't we put our phones away tonight. Let it be just us." I smiled.

He just sighed, but I took that as my answer.

"I'll take this." I tried to say in a cute voice as I grabbed his phone. I crawled over him to put his phone in the drawer of the night stand.