Chapter 45: Last Night

**Aizawa POV**

It's been over 24hrs since Y/n disappeared, and I was on the verge of losing my mind.

I called and called, but her phone just went to voicemail. Not even my texts were going through.

Toshinori and Hizashi were now at the apartment with me. Toshinori was doing everything he could to find out some information on her whereabouts while Hizashi tried to comfort me.

None of their calls or texts were getting through either. And her phone was completely untraceable which meant she didn't just turn it off or block us, it must be completely broken.

I hadn't slept at all. I spent the hours fluctuating between rage and heartbreak.

Why didn't I go after her? Why the hell did I let her go off on her own after seeing her father?

I couldn't help but feel this was partially my fault. All of our faults.

We knew how fragile she was, and we pushed her. We had her go talk to them, and for what? For some fucking information?

"Breaking News"

I shot my head up as the tv blared. We had been playing the news nonstop knowing that if anything happened with her, it would definitely be reported right away.

Please Y/n. Please don't be dead.

"There was a break in last night at Tartarus Prison."

My heart dropped as I heard those words... She went back for him.

"While none of the ranked criminals were touched, many lower-class prisoners have been reported dead."

"Shota..." Hizashi said softly as more tears escaped from my eyes. I closed them as I tried to compose myself.

"The entire C Block of Tartarus has been burned to the ground. No guards seem to have been injured in the attack."

I felt my sadness go back to rage.

It was burned to the ground? That means he's with him. She's with Dabi from the League.

I stood and let out a loud scream before punching the wall as hard as I could.

"Shota!" Hizashi jumped to his feet.

Toshinori sat still on the couch, "Well, at least she didn't hurt the civilians who are innocent."

My eyes went red as I glared at him, "Is this a joke to you?"

He sighed, "Of course not, Shota. But we still have no idea what happened or what's going on. We can't afford to lose our cool."

I clenched my fists and my jaw as I tried to get myself under control. He was right, but I couldn't stand the thought of losing her.

"Who else could she be with?" he asked as he stood. "Is there anyone we should be looking into other than the League?"

I just shook my head.

"Shota," Hizashi spoke softly. "Don't be mad when I say this, ok?"

I glanced over at him, and he continued.

"Should we talk to Hawks? Could she be with him?"

I had completely forgot about him, but Hizashi was right. He would be the only other one.

If she was with him, at least she wouldn't be with the League. But if she was with him... What does that mean for us?

"I can't do this," I shook my head. "I just can't."