Chapter 46: A Plan

**Shota POV**

Another day had passed, and there was nothing but radio silence. Not a trace of evidence was left behind at the prison. Nothing even caught on the security cameras.

There hadn't been any major crimes since, and nothing that would have us believe Y/n was with them.

But I knew she was. I could feel it to my very core.

Toshinori and Hizashi were back. They were covering for me at school but would quickly return afterwards.

Nezu got involved, but other than that, we weren't letting anyone else know.

It would be bad news for her if word got out.

I stood up after hearing a knock at the door. My eyes narrowed as I answered it.

"Heard ya were looking for me?" Hawks smirked as he pushed past me and let himself into the apartment.

"What the hell took you so long?" I asked as I shut the door behind him.

"Eh, little of this. Little of that. You know how it goes."

He sat down in the armchair Y/n brought when she moved in and took no time in making himself comfortable.

He smirked, "I remember this chair... So, did Y/n move in?"

All three of us eyed him closely, hoping that he'd drop his act for even half a second so we could get a glimpse of what he knew.

"Where is she?" I asked coldly.

Something was telling me he already knew. I could just feel it. Y/n was my whole world, and I knew something was going on.

"Shouldn't you know? You're her boyfriend. She chose you, after all."

I used my capture device to wrap around him and pull him up, his feet just slightly hovering over the ground.

"I won't ask again Hawks. Where is Y/n?"

"Shota," Toshinori spoke up, snapping me somewhat out of my rage.

I let Hawks back down, and he lightly dusted himself off.

"Aizawa," he looked at me again. "You don't deserve her. You never did."

He walked closer to me, "And when I bring her back safely, she'll realize just how useless you really are."

"If she chooses you, then fine, as long as I know she's safe..." I felt myself calming down, oddly enough. "That's all I care about, Hawks."

His eyes softened as I spoke, and it was like we finally agreed on something.

"Is she safe?" Toshinori asked.

"She's alive."

"Are we not even going to question how he knows?" Hizashi huffed out.

"No," I spoke up quickly. "I honestly don't care. And Hawks, we won't say a word about any of this."

He nodded, "I know."

"So, what's next?"

•••••

**Y/N POV**

Keigo never came back.

It had been days and days and there wasn't a sign of anyone searching for me. There weren't any reports of me missing.