Chapter 15: Meeting Hawks

Ok, sorry for the last chapter. I know it wasn't super relevant to the storyline... I'm just so excited to have sons someday, so I thought it'd be fun to write!!

Shota and I entered the conference room at UA.

I felt a little odd because everyone, including Shota, was in their hero costumes while I was wearing a white crop top, grey jogger sweats, my hair in a messy bun, and sneakers.

***Oop another outfit pic. I think this might be my thing.... unless it sucks and you hate it. Then just tell me and I'll stop*** 😂

I did just get out of the hospital... I'm sure it's fine.

"Y/N!!!" I heard Present Mic yell.
"We're so glad you're ok!" Midnight followed.
"Welcome!" All Might said.

"Oh, hey guys..." I said sheepishly.

"We saw Eraser Head earlier, but weren't expecting you to be here too!" Present Mic called.

"Well.." I scratched the back of my head. "It's important." I smiled.

Principal Nezu was at the front of the conference room. "Eraser Head. Amaterasu. We're glad you're here. Please take a seat." He smiled and held out his hand.

Suddenly, I felt two pairs of eyes following me as I walked.

Endeavor. What the hell is he doing here?  And, is that Hawks?

We had never met before, but I recognized him from the rankings.

Hawks was sitting at the end of the conference table, right next to Principal Nezu who was at the head. Endeavor was sitting  beside the bird boy.

"Looking a little beat up, Amaterasu." Endeavor called out.

He was right... I had cuts and bruises everywhere. Plus, you could see the bandage on my stomach since I was wearing a short shirt.

Asshole. I'm just going to ignore him.

"She's a true hero!" All Might called out, patting my back as I sat down.

"Careful," I whispered and gave him a small smirk. He remembered and quickly removed his hand.

My back is still killing me from earlier...

"So are you, but you look fine." Endeavor countered.

You know he must hate me when he calls All Might a true hero just to further insult you...