Hi... again

The first thing stiles needed to do was to find Scott and the others to warn them about Klaus. A phone would be incredibly handy in Stiles current situation however, said phone is scattered across the floor in many tiny pieces. Frustration and anger plus an original's strength doesn't end well for a phone that doesn't corporate.

No phone, no way to contact the pack and little to no time to wait. Stiles couldn't waste the time pacing the room thinking of other ways to contact the pack, he had to go himself.

Stiles ran his hands through his hair in frustration before running out the door. "Just need to tell them they're in danger and then go again. No need to stay for long." Stiles reminds himself.

He runs inside Derek's loft first, thinking there may be a pack meeting or at least someone would be there to relay the message to the others, and to Stiles surprise, he was greeted with many shocked and confused faces staring at him. "Stiles?" Scott stands up, tilting his head in confusion.

Stiles stays in the doorway not wanting to risk loosing control. He was already overwhelmed enough by the sound and smell of blood. "What the hell are you doing here, I thought you were too dangerous at the moment?" Derek says finally breaking out of his shock.

Stiles can't bring himself to move, let alone speak. "Well?!" Derek steps forward. Liam and Lydia can't help but look away, the way Stiles is staring at them makes it feel like any sudden movement and he will attack.

Stiles feels the urge surface and covers his face turning around. He's breathing quickens as everything around him begins to intensify. The sound of multiple hearts beating, the smell of blood becoming more unbearable. He can feel the fear radiating from his friends and he can't do anything to stop it.

Derek takes this as a sign that he was going to lose it. He finally broke and came to finish them off. So much for little, defenceless Stiles. Derek had to do something, he can't stay here and wait for Stiles or should he say Mieczyslaw to drain them one by one, he had to do something. He began to walk forward but Scott caught on what Derek was planning. He places his arm out in front of him, blocking his path. "Let me go." Derek growls clenching his teeth.

"No, you'll only make things worse." Scott can see Stiles struggling to fight his hunger. If Derek charges at him now, it will only cause Stiles to snap.

"It's okay, I'm okay." Stiles slowing but carefully turns around, using his hand to cover his mouth and nose. "I'm sorry I wouldn't be here if it wasn't important. I know we have a lot to talk about but I can only take being here for so long."

"Why didn't you just call us?" Liam questions, not that he doesn't like seeing Stiles in person but he would much rather speak to him over the phone in the current state he was in.

"I've been dealing with some things at the moment and smashed my phone." Stiles spoke while gritting his teeth.

"Oh, continue." Liam leans back in the chair.

"Just keep your distance and we won't have a problem." Stiles explains his encounter with Klaus and the pack now being in danger.

"Why don't you just go? They're your family, so why not go back. It'll safe us from a hell of a lot of problems." Derek states while crossing his arms. Don't get him wrong, over the years Stiles grew on him but that was before he was a blood thirsty monster. Now that he thought about, Stiles had always been that and at any moment he could have attacked or showed everyone who the strongest really was. But for some reason he continued to pose as a human, and not only that but a weak one. Every time Derek had given him a hard time he could have easily turned it around but he didn't.

"Derek." Lydia understands where Derek was coming from but it was still Stiles, right?

"I mean he kinda has a point." Liam couldn't help but like the idea of no vampires around even if that meant Stiles had to leave. He hated himself for thinking that.

Stiles begins to grow frustrated but keeps his cool knowing it would only make them fear him more if he lost his composure. "Look I have to go before something happens but I will tell you everything once I am myself again."

He starts to leave but Derek speaks up. "No, you need to tell us now, we have waited long enough."

Scott can see Stiles starting to break. "It's fine, he'll come back another day-"

"I don't think so." Derek pushes through Scott's arm. "Look I get your still Stiles under all that but don't you think you owe us that much that you can spare a couple more seconds to explain everything so we can form some kind of plan to defeat your brother."

"Derek I will, just not-" stiles tries to reason with Derek before he is forced to hunch over griping his head as his hunger is becoming unbearable. He can feel he's whole body getting hot and becoming dizzy as everything grows louder and overwhelming.

Ba-dum. Ba-dum.

Scott sees Stiles struggling. "Stiles? You're okay?" Stiles knows Scott is speaking to him but he can't make out anything.

Ba-dum! Ba-dum!

Stiles wants to get out of there, he needs to get out of there but he can't. If he moves he's afraid he'll attack his friends. All he can do is remain as still as he can and hope that no one is stupid enough to come near him.

BA-DUM. BA-DUM.

Stiles sees Derek walk closer to him. "Idiot." Is all Stiles can think. "Derek stop." Derek sees stiles almost whimper. Seeing stiles like this almost makes him feel guilty. Maybe he really should have let him go but his pride got the better of him. He goes to place a hand on stiles shoulder as a gesture of comfort and some sort of apology.

"Stiles I'm-" As soon as Stiles felt his touch all his humanity went out the door. He tackles Derek onto the floor, bearing his fangs in his face. "So... hungry."

"Stiles?! Stop. Get off!" Derek tries to figet his way out of stiles grip but he is completely overpowered. He starts to panic as Stiles leans in closer to his neck. Derek knew Stiles was strong but he thought he would at least have a fighting chance.

Scott grabs Stiles and tries to pull him off Derek but he was even fazed by it. "Liam... help." Scott strained calling for help. Liam didn't want to go any where near Stiles but he couldn't let Derek be Stiles lunch.