Be Strong

Stiles hated the fact that he started to shift in front of Scott and Deaton, he didn't want to show them that side of him and he failed; now there've seen what a real monster looks like. Stiles huffs as he kicks the rock in front of him in frustration and anger. The rock went flying into the distance but strangely stiles never heard it land, until he saw Klaus tossing the rock in his hand. "You look terrible Mieczyslaw." Klaus said.

Stiles rolled his eyes before walking away, until next thing a rock hits him in the back. "Seriously?" Stiles turned to face Klaus.

"You really are no fun." Klaus said knowing stiles was in no mood to be talking with him.

"What do you want?" Stiles spoke in an exhausted tone. He really didn't feel like having to deal with Klaus right at the moment, he couldn't think of anything worse.

"You know what I want." Klaus said walking away. "And very soon I'm going to get it."

The hairs on the back of stiles' neck stood up. Klaus was very confident in his plan to get stiles back and usually when he wants something he gets it. Stiles didn't bother to chase after Klaus and try to interrogate him into telling him what he was up to. To be honest, he was on the boarder line of giving up. Eventually news will spread in the supernatural world that stiles is Mieczyslaw and enemies from his past will be all over Beacon Hills to get their revenge; and frankly stiles wanted them to come, he needed to pay for his past and what he had done to all of the innocent people he hurt. Or maybe he should go with Klaus and just get it over with because it was inevitable, even if it takes years, eventually it will happen.

Then stiles was interrupted in his thoughts when he heard the crunching of leaves. "Who's there?!" Stiles stood up and scanned the area.

Scott came out of the woods with his hands up in surrender. "It's just me."

Stiles let out a breath of relief. "What are you doing?"

"I wanted to see if you were okay. Deaton should of never of done that." Scott said walking towards Stiles. He noticed stiles had got his colour back so he must of had that bunny.

"I'm fine, I've been through much worse than getting a stake to the heart." Stiles said honestly. He didn't blame Deaton for what he did now that he had cooled off.

Scott looked at stiles with sad eyes. He couldn't imagine what stiles had been through, and yet he still wants to do good. "I heard you talking with Klaus. He isn't giving up is he?"

"Nope, he's never going to stop." Stiles turned to face Scott. "And that's why I have to go with him."

Scott's eyes immediately widen with fear. "No! You can't go with him. We can fight this, we can fight him."

"Scott you don't know what he's capable of, he will tear apart beacon hills just to get to me. He'll hurt everyone I love so I have no reason to stay. Can't you see, I have to go."

"No. No, you're not giving up this easy. Tonight at the pack meeting we will figure out a way to get rid of Klaus. Just please don't go with him." Scott pleaded. He can't let stiles go with his brother. He will turn into the ripper again and it will take years to recover, and by then Scott's life time will be over.

Stiles smiled at Scott. "Okay." He said simply. Scott was right, stiles couldn't give up, he still had some fight left in him. He wasn't going to let Klaus win, not after everything.

Sorry this chapter was shorter than usual but I can promise big things are going to happen next one, so prepare yourself. 😉 hope you enjoyed it and tell me your thoughts😊

Also would anyone be interested if I started a book with a collection of my drawings in it? I absolutely love to draw and I'm hoping to have a career in arts when I leave school. So I would love to see what you think of them.