That's a nasty bite

Who would have thought after how many years that this would get an update. Not me but here we are! I honestly thought I wouldn't come back to this but I was reading some of my old stuff and felt motivated again. Not going to lie I have completely forgotten where the plot was going but it's better then nothing, hope it makes some sort of sense. Anyway, it's nice to be back and I hope you enjoy!!

Stiles couldn't help but look at the clock. It read, 10:49pm. Just over an hour and Klaus would be knocking on the door, or to be more specific, barging through it.

He hadn't moved from his restraints, mainly due to the constant injection of vervain from his fellow pack. Most of them had left, only leaving Derek, Scott and Lydia on Stiles duty. He watches as they argue about what to do with him. Usually he would be able to hear them clearly but unfortunately due to the constant pain from the vervain, his abilities aren't at one hundred percent.

As if on cue, Lydia grabs another syringe full of vervain and walks towards Stiles. "Sorry, but it's the only thing keeping you manageable." She says as she pushes the injection into Stiles' arm. In response Stiles closed his eyes readying himself for the pain to come. Lydia steps back as Stiles begins to convulse. She looks away, she hated seeing him like this.

After blinking a few times to clear his fuzzy vision, Stiles looks at his friends. "It's almost midnight and not that I don't love having vervain injections every hour, but please tell me you have some sort of plan." They looked at Stiles but no one said anything, "don't all answer at once." Stiles remarked out of breath from fighting off his hunger and the vervain in his system.

Derek sighed. "We do have a plan but it goes against everything you've been working for."

Scott widens his eyes and faces Derek. "No, we agreed we weren't going to do that."

"It's the only decent option we have!" Derek retaliates. "There's no way we can fight Klaus and win without Stiles at full strength."

"We aren't doing that. We will find another way, we always do."

Stiles was already agitated and this was not helping. "Hey!" The outburst brought everyone's attention back onto Stiles. "At least tell me the plan before we decide against it."

Scott glared at Derek before facing Stiles. "The plan was to give you blood so you had a chance against Klaus. But obviously we aren't doing that. One it makes all this for nothing," Scott gestures at Stiles and the vervain, "and two it's too risking."

Stiles felt his limbs go numb and the colour drain from his face. His thirst for blood intensified at the idea of the plan making him salivate which forces him to swallow.
Lydia saw Stiles reaction. She already knew this was a bad plan but the way Stiles responded made her worry. It was obvious the slightest mention of blood was enough to make him on edge. "Stiles?"

Stiles drew in a deep breath. "I'm fine."

Derek stepped forward. "So, what do you think?"

"I... I don't know. If things go south, you won't only have Klaus to worry about, you'll have me as well." Stiles understood they didn't have many options if at all any, but this plan could go wrong in so many ways.

"You said Klaus will be here at midnight, that leaves us less than an hour now. I'm sorry Stiles but what other options do we have. Survive tonight and worry about tomorrow later." Derek presses. He hated the idea of giving Stiles blood but if it meant a better chance against Klaus and to keep his and the pack's life than so be it. Even though the recent discovery of Stiles being an original made Derek extremely wary of said vampire, he still trusted that he would do everything in his power to keep the pack safe.
After careful consideration Stiles spoke. "I want you to take off my ring."